Chapter 4

Angelique View

A few days later Felix came to Forks. He would be playing my brother in public. I guess Alice had Carlisle call my father to inform him of the vision she had about Angela being Felix's mate. The story is he is a new college graduate who made the decision to visit his sister in the states. He is actually wearing contacts, so his red eyes were hidden.

It was the weekend now and I heard from my great aunt about a sighting of a red-haired vampire that they encountered in the past being back in the territory. I guess her name was Victoria and the James that was after Alice, was her mate. I guess she was after Isabella for a while, but something changed in the past few days.

Alice had a vision yesterday about this Victoria changing her course. That course involved Isabella finding her and telling her that she wasn't Edwards mate and that it was me. Now this vampire is after me.

Isabella doesn't know that the coven knows though. She thought she was sneaky because apparently Victoria was on the shapeshifters land. Alice can't see past those pack of mutts. However, her and I tested a theory. If I had some contact with Alice and tried to use my shield to break whatever was blocking her from seeing anything pass the treaty line. It drained me because I wasn't a vampire yet, but we managed to confirm that it worked.

I sat in the living room of the Cullen house with Felix as he was figuring out how to approach Angela. He was actually excited, but I never seen the tough vampire so nervous. "I'm afraid to lose control." he finally said. I looked up from the book I was reading, "Felix, you've been a vampire for centuries now. You can handle it. She isn't your blood singer, which is extremely helpful." I spoke.

"Don't make my mistake." came Edwards voice as he came into the room fresh from a hunt. "You keep making the mistake though asshole." I mumbled, knowing he'd hear me. I heard the mind reader let out an unneeded sigh, "How can I prove to you that you can trust me and let me in?" he asked. "Your mistake is now coming back to bite you in the ass. You have a nomad vampire, whose mate you killed, now after your true mate. I could be killed any day now." I answered.

"I won't let her." Felix spoke with anger directed towards Edward. I put a hand on Felixs arm, "I've come to accept it.... not like my future vampire mate cares anyways. I guarantee Isabella will come to him and say he has to protect her, and he'll just fall at her feet... leaving me the second choice...." I spoke. "Even though we all know the truth." I spoke lowly.

I set the book I had on the coffee table and went to leave the room. I heard Felix following me, but I held up a hand, "Leave me Felix." I ordered. "Yes Principessa." he responded. I went pass Edward on the way out and went up to my bedroom.

Once I was in my room I sat at the desk. I opened my laptop and thought about if I should call my family back home. I'm pretty sure Felix told them about what transpired, and I now have a vengeful nomadic vampire after me. I'm pretty sure Isabella Swan now has a death warrant signed by the Kings of The Volturi. As much as my father liked Isabellas gift, he knows I'm it. I already can control my gift as a human and now figured out I can manipulate any blocks in things like Alices visions.

I did however get a video call from my father as I was in my thoughts. I accepted the call:

Video Call:

Aro

Angelique

Mi angela. I was made aware of what has happened within the past few days of you being in Washington.

What do you think about it?