Chapter 3 (1/2)

Outfit for this Chapter:

Angelique View

The next day I was starting at Forks High School with the remaining Cullens who were still in school. It was so late in the year, but thanks to my family I was educated enough that they faked transfer papers, which included my list of credits I received through "home schooling". I was taught by my mother and aunt mostly. Sometimes my father would step in, and my Uncle Caius would teach me about art. My Uncle Marcus would educate me on literature.

I arrived with Alice and Jasper (who chose to be held back despite him and Rosalie being "twins") and everyone's attention went towards us. I didn't like it. Jasper must've sensed my uncomfortably because I could feel the emotion of calm invading my system.

Several minutes later Edward pulled into the school parking lot. I noticed he had Isabella with him. I couldn't deal with this right now.

I saw Alice over by a group of kids talking to one in particular. The girl was of Asian descent and wore pink pearlesant glasses. I noticed a camera strapped around her.

  "Alice saw something early this morning

  "Alice saw something early this morning." Jasper spoke from next to me. "Are you allowed to tell me?" I questioned. "The girl she is talking to will become your soul sister. She is actually Felix's mate." Jasper answered. My eyes widened a bit, "Seriously? Oh my god." I spoke in surprise.

Alice came over then with the girl in tow. "Angelique this is Angela Weber. I asked her if she could help you out today." she spoke. I smiled, "Nice to meet you Angela. As Alice has said, I'm Angelique Volturi. I'm Dr. Cullens god daughter." I said remembering the cover story. The girl smiled, "You as well. Come on I'll show you the office to get your schedule." she said grabbing my arm lightly and lead me away from the two vampires.

Edward View

I saw Angelique leave with Angela Weber to go into the school as I sat in my car with Bella. "What is she doing?" Bella asked noticing the same thing. "Are you referring to Angela or Angelique?" I asked. "The spoiled brat." she answered. I tried to hold back a growl at the girls insult towards my true mate.