Chapter 6

Outfit:

Angelique View

Angelique View

Today was training day. The wolves agreed to working with The Cullens on taking out these newborns. The Volturi and The Elite Guard would be joining us as well. Someone (*cough* Jacob *cough*) told Isabella what was going on and now the coven was responsible for bringing her to the training as well.

When Edward and I went to pick Isabella up, she tried to force me out of the front seat of Emmett's jeep. She wanted to sit with "Her Edward". I got out of the seat and grabbed her before she could even think about sneaking around me to sit in MY SEAT. I dragged her to the back seats and opened the door as she fought my hold on her. I shoved her inside, then remembering Angela was with us, "You leave Angela alone or so help me god I will find some rope and tie you to the top of this jeep like a damn Christmas tree. Do you understand me, Isabella Swan?!" I warned. She didn't answer me so I slammed the door shut and quickly got back in the jeep in the passenger side before Isabella could attempt to climb over. She was being such a child today.

Once the four of us arrived at the training area in the woods, I caught Isabella trying to get out of the jeep quickly as Edward was first to get out. I told Angela to get out quick and I locked the back doors. I got out next and Edward sped to my side. I unlocked the doors and Isabella got out; I closed the door as well. She saw Edward and I and was she pissed. "Edward, they're after me. You need to be with me." she said. "How many times do we have to go through this Isabella-" Edward was cut off, "Bella." "I don't care. You mean nothing to me anymore. Angelique is my one and only. My true mate." Edward finished.

Isabella stomped off and I saw she was going to Alice, but Alice was quick and sped to Rosalies side, Esme on her other side, both almost protecting the pixie- like vampire. Ever since Edward and Isabella broke up, she's been trying so hard to get Alice on her side. Alice was flat out ignoring the plain girl all together, like Isabella didn't even exist. Jasper has had to step in numerous times and threaten Isabella to leave Alice alone or else he will kill her.

The wolves finally arrived, and I saw the russet wolf, that is Jacob Black, go to Isabellas side. I hated seeing how in reality, she was just using him. The boy deserved better.

Carlisle explained Jasper having the experience of fighting newborns and what exactly they were. Edward was acting as a translator, and I was brought over to my family by the twins. I knew Jane would use her gift, should any of the wolves try anything. 

I knew I wasn't training, but still dressed appropriately to look cohesive with The Cullens and to establish that Edward was with me. I was surprised to see The Volturi all dressed in various shades of black work out attire ranging from black to grey, Volturi crest present on each. Jane, for once, had her hair tied into a braided, side ponytail. My father and Uncle Marcus had their hair tied back as well.

I knew The Volturi knew how to fight the newborns, given how old they all are, but I saw a look of awe on their faces at how Jasper is as he fought against Emmett.