Chapter 16-Revealed Secrets

After school, as I was walking back home, Mason approached me and asked if I'd like to go somewhere with him. With a nod and a nervous smile, I agreed because I had recently realized that I liked him.

Our destination was an aquarium, and as we got closer, a wave of excitement washed over me. The aquarium was incredible, filled with vibrant colors and fascinating marine life. As we entered, the centerpiece tank with colorful fish swimming among swaying seaweed, bathed in soft lighting, caught my attention.

As we explored the aquarium together, Mason seemed eager to share information about the different species of fish, jellyfish, and corals. We laughed together and made funny remarks about the quirks of marine animals, creating a relaxed and enjoyable atmosphere.

However, as we wandered through the winding corridors, I suddenly realized I was lost in the wonder of the aquarium. In a moment of mild panic, I heard someone calling my name, "Alice." Worried, Mason appeared shortly after and found me a bit disoriented. He looked visibly relieved and concerned at the same time, which made me blush.

To prevent this from happening again, Mason gently held my hand and suggested we continue to hold hands as we explored the rest of the aquarium. The sweetness of this gesture made both of us a little embarrassed, but the feeling of comfort and closeness between us was undeniable.

After spending some time in awe of the fish, we decided to see the penguins. Mason pointed to a couple of penguins and shared an interesting fact, saying they mate for life. Our eyes met at that moment, and there was a spark of camaraderie between us.

I smiled gently, and my eyes lit up with admiration. "That's amazing,  I wonder if people can be like that too," I said softly, barely containing the emotion welling up inside me. Mason, with an affectionate expression, reached out and gently tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear. His touch was so tender, so filled with affection, that my heart skipped a beat.

In that moment, the aquarium disappeared around us, and all that remained was the feeling of closeness and attraction we shared.

At the end of the visit, we headed to a dark room filled with jellyfish, and I couldn't help but exclaim, "It's beautiful!" Mason looked at me with a warm smile and agreed, "It truly is beautiful."

With the dark environment lit only by the soft glow of the jellyfish, the atmosphere became even more intimate. Mason gazed into my eyes with an affectionate expression, and his proximity created a tension filled with emotion. I could feel my heart beating faster as our faces drew closer.

Our lips met softly, as if the world around us had disappeared. It was a gentle kiss, full of promises and emotions that had grown throughout the day. Our hands found each other, fingers entwining in a gesture of tenderness, deepening the kiss.

We stood there, immersed in that magical moment, as if time had slowed down, and nothing else mattered except the special connection we shared. The jellyfish danced around us, silent witnesses to that unique moment.Finally, when we parted, our eyes met again, filled with affection and admiration.

After our passionate kiss, Mason gazed into my eyes with a captivating sincerity and confessed, "Alice, from the day we first met, I've felt something very special. Today, spending the day with you made everything even clearer. I don't want to hide my feelings anymore. I love you, Alice."

His words flooded my heart with joy and emotion. With tears of happiness in my eyes, I replied, "Mason, I love you too. Since the moment we met, my heart has belonged to you. 

We embraced, sharing our love and joy in that magical place among the jellyfish, knowing that this was the beginning of something special between us, a new and exciting chapter in our lives.

Behind meOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara