Chapter 2

Today was the day of the auditions for a replacement for the group, Simone came to the studio first I came in a little late because I stopped at the store to get me a beer, tequila and a cup I had a little bit of a drinking problem, Literally  at every studio session you would see me with a beer bottle or cup in my hand but back to the auditions, Once I got there I saw Simone and Pebbles talking and waiting on me of course.

Pebbles: Ah Eunique you're a little late but that's ok for now, the people that are auditioning are lined up outside the rehearsal room and all you two have to do is call them in one by one and if there good there good if there bad they kick rocks and go home.

We nod and go into the rehearsal room and sat into the chairs we saw near the door. We called the first person in, and she sung one of our songs we are working on at the moment Baby-Baby-Baby and let's just say she was horrible, I don't know how many times I drunk out of my cup, but it was to many times, I was almost tipsy, and this was only the first audition. While we were watching the auditions Simone saw me constantly drinking from my cup, so she sniffed it to see what it was, and she smelled beer mixed with a little bit of tequila.

Simone: Oh, come on Eunique, Beer and Tequila mixed together really.

Eunique: Look I need my drink to get through this shit ok.

After what felt like an hour we finally got to the last person, and she was a hot mess.

Eunique: Those are her vocals. I said while looking at Simone.

Eunique: You playing right. I said to the girl.

Contestant: I can sing, I'm in this thang. she said confidently.

Eunique: Oh really

Simone: You know it's a talent to know you don't have talent right.

Eunique: In other words, sweetie don't quick your day job ok, bye bye now.

She storms out of the room, and we just started laughing. after that disaster we go to Pebbles office.

Pebbles: So, girls how did the auditions go. she said smiling.

Simone: Horrible no one was good at all.

Eunique: For real literally nobody was good at all. I mean why can't we just put Alex back in the group we were the bomb with her.

Simone: Right

Pebbles looked at us for short amount of time and finally said what we wanted to hear.

Pebbles: Fine but you better make sure that she is focused on the video shoot we have tomorrow

We were happy and kind of smiling hard. After we left, we called Alex to tell her she was back in the group.

Alex: Hello

Eunique: AYE ALEX YOU BACK IN THE GROUP GIRL. I said loudly accidently.

Alex: Wait really? don't be playing with me now.

Simone: Yeah, girl our take 3 sister is back.

Eunique: See you when we get home girl.

Alex: Bye girls

The next day was the day of the video shoot. we came on set with our outfits already on, this is what we were wearing for the video. (couldn't find the exact outfits they were wearing in the video but its close)

 (couldn't find the exact outfits they were wearing in the video but its close)

Pebbles: Hey girls are you ready for your very first music video shoot

Eunique: Oh, we were born ready cause we finna kill this and blow up.

Alex: Yes ma'am, can I get a amen.

Eunique, Simone: AMEN

Pebbles: Good that's what I like to hear now go get ready because you're on in 2 minutes

We looked at each other and smiled ready for this to blow up.

Everyone at the end of the video: I AINT TO PROUD TO BEG NO

After we finished, we went to see how the whole thing looked and this my friends is how it turned out.

All 3 of them: WE KILLED IT

Pebbles: Girls you did perfect now the real question is are you ready to drop the video today.

Eunique: Oh, were dropping it today.

After we finished dropping the video, I saw Alex smile go away after she saw Dallas with some girl on set, Me and Simone looked at each other. We just brushed it off and went home. After we went home and got out of these clothes, we went to taco bell and order our food and waited in the parking lot.

Simone: Yall I'm losing all this damn weight for real, all this dancing and rehearsing, Look at my damn drawers they saggy Look. she got up and showed me what she was talking about.

Eunique: Girl looks at your ol baggy panties, Sit down. I said while laughing.

While we were laughing and joking around Alex on the other hand was looking upset and mad about something.

Simone: Yo what's wrong Alex, I know you not over there trippin in Dallas.

Alex: I heard he was with that dancing girl last night.

Eunique: Girl you need not to be worried about that, what you need to be worried about is trying to get a new car, you can see the parking lot through the floor.

Simone: You know what, your car is kind of afflicted though.

Alex: Ok yall know what, neither one of yall got a car so you need to stop complaining about mine

Eunique: Whatever, look I got some new rhymes I've been working on, I was think we could do this whole futuristic intergalactic thing kina like parliament but all of us zooming down in rocket ships, check it out, Ima shoot you down my forcefield shield wreck your planetary yield, I'm your starship survivor baby let me be your alien lady. We could do pale green skin-

Simone: mm-mm

Eunique: What?

Simone: No

Eunique: Its dope

Simone: No, it's just not our thing Eunique like were that tough positive crew with a real down to earth message so-

Eunique: So, people gonna wanna see us change it up.

Simone: We got to get the people listening first.

Alex: Yeah, nothing to change if it isn't out there yet.

Eunique: Fine, shit is the bomb.

After we finished talking about changing our image up, we hear a familiar song come on the radio and after we listened for a few seconds we realized it was our song what about your friends. After we realized that our song was on the radio for the very first time, I turned the radio all the way up and we all got out of the car and started dancing and telling people that was us on the radio.

Eunique: OH MY GOD YES, WE ON THE RADIO, I KNEW WE WAS GONNA MAKE IT, yeah that us on the radio, that's that Take 3 on the radio.

Thats the moment we knew we made it.