Chapter 8

Liam's POV

It has been a whole 2 weeks since the house fire and Eunique turning herself in, we both have court today and while I was getting ready Noel was getting on my nerves. Like always.

Noel: Liam are you ready yet, mom is waiting in the car and you're in here taking forever

Liam: I'm ready now don't rush me I'm just nervous, I haven't seen Eunique in 2 whole weeks and the last time I seen her she burnt my bloody house to crips.

Noel: I still can't believe she actually burnt your house down well I kind of get her point, you were treating her like shit, Cheating and fighting with her, I mean you do know that she's pregnant with you child right.

After he said that I froze, Pregnant? She didn't tell me anything about no pregnancy.

Liam: What do you mean she's pregnant.

Noel: I heard from her mates Alex and Simone and that Yazmin girl that she was pregnant, did you not know?

Before I could answer we hear our mother Peggy honk the car horn.

Peggy: CAN YOU TO COME ON YOUR GONNA BE LATE TO COURT. She yelled from the car.

And with that we left the house and drove to the court building, on our way there I was nervous and thinking about so many things. Shes pregnant with my child, what if she doesn't want me in the child's life when its born, I want to be a part of my child's life, I want to be a great father figure. When we arrived at the building my mother parked the car and turned to give me a pep talk.

Peggy: Liam look at me, whatever happens in that court room don't let it get to you, she was wrong for what she did, she burned your goddamn house down for god's sake, if they say she has bail we are not bailing that lunatic out of jail.

I just nodded and got out of the car and headed inside to get it over with, as me, noel and our mom walked inside we see Simone, Alex, Yazmin and Eunique's family, I didn't see Eunique anywhere, she's probably late but then again, it's only 10:07 she has to be here by 10:15. While we were going to take our seats, we hear the door open and the whole room goes silent, there she was in the pink silk dress I bought her and her hair down and not in any of those hairstyles she usually wears, she looked beautiful.

As she was sitting down, she looked in my direction and then turned away, I really messed up this time, I still can't believe she's pregnant I mean she doesn't even look it, but it didn't matter right now all that matters is weather she is going t...

As she was sitting down, she looked in my direction and then turned away, I really messed up this time, I still can't believe she's pregnant I mean she doesn't even look it, but it didn't matter right now all that matters is weather she is going to jail or not.

Judge: All rise, 

We all stood up as she told us to

Judge: You may be seated now, today we are dealing with a house fire that Ms. Hall created, Ms. Hall, please explain your side of the story first and then I will move on to Mr. Gallagher's side.

Eunique: Well, in our relationship we had, I had no freedom.

Judge: What do you mean you had no freedom