Chapter 6

The next morning, I woke up with Liams arms wrapped around my waist and him snoring, so i started to get out of bed until his arms pulled me back down on the bed.

Liam: 5 more minutes love

Eunique: No, you have to get up don't you have to go to the studio today in like 30 minutes.

Liam: Oh shit, He said while rushing into the shower.

Me on the other hand while Liam was in the shower, I decided to write in my rhyme book, I started writing a verse for the creep remix, while i was writing in my book Liam was out of the shower getting dressed.

Liam: What are you writing love.

Eunique: Just writing a verse for our song creep well for the remix.

Liam: Why wasn't it on the song? 

Eunique: I wanted it to be on the actual song but instead they want it on the remix, those motherfuckers never want to do my ideas, Ever, it's like i talk about my ideas just to hear myself talk.

Liam: Well don't you have to record the remix today. 

Eunique: Yeah

Liam: Tell them off today at the studio.

Eunique: Mhm

I get up from our bed and get in the shower to clear my thoughts, after i got out of the shower i walked back into our room and got ready to go to the studio.

Liam: wow, i am the luckiest man alive, He said as he started kissing my neck.

Eunique: Liam not now i have to get going and so do you.

Liam: So, what its ok to have fun and besides those girls needs to know who's the star of the group. 

Eunique: You know what you're right, they need to know that without me we wouldn't be big like we are now.

Liam: That's the spirit babe, i mean whose name does those fans scream the most.

Eunique: Mines

Liam: Exactly, so its ok for the star to be late oh and one more thing. He pulls a small bag with white powder in it from his pocket.

Liam: To be a star you have to act like one, so would you miss Eunique Rose Hall do a line with me.

Eunique: Yes, I said with a big smile on my face.

After that, we made love and did some lines and it felt great, I actually felt good about something and not regret it, it was amazing.

Simone's POV

Simone: Where the hell is Eunique, she's 15 minutes late.

Alex: Probably with Liam at their mansion

Simone: Shes supposed to be here in the studio laying this verse down on this track not at their house with Liam.

Eunique: Hey yall, sorry I'm late, I got caught up in some things. She said walking into the room.

Simone: Eunique where the hell were you, you were supposed to be her 15 well now 16 minutes ago.

Eunique: I know and I'm sorry.

Alex: Let's just hurry up and get this over with.

Eunique's POV

I did my verse in one take and it was amazing.

90's Sid n Nancyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें