Chapter 5

Simone's POV

Me and Alex were a clothing store well a clothing store we could afford since we aint really have a lot of money but anyways we weren't really thinking about that, we were thinking about our album we just dropped, CrazySexyCool and it was topping the charts.

Simone: Girl, you heard from Eunique.

Alex: I heard she shacked up at that brit-pop singer house, Liam Gallagher i think that was his name or something. 

Simone: Ok

As we were looking through clothes the girl Dallas was messing around with was there as well and she looked pregnant, she kept looking at me and Alex giving us looks like she was talking about us, Alex also noticed.

Alex: Do i know that girl? I don't know her.

Simone: Oh, yeah, no girl

Alex: Why is she talking about me, why she is mad dogging me.

Simone: Girl, she probably recognizes you, you a celebrity.

Girl: What the fuck are you looking at

Alex: I don't know you tell me. she said starting to walk towards her but i hold her back.

Girl: Ok i will, I'll tell you what you're looking at,

Alex: ok

Girl: Dallas baby, that's right. She says holding her belly.

Alex tries to attack her but i hold her back.

Girl: Yeah, I had him! Who else you think he been with

Simone: You and everyone else. I say while holding Alex back.

Girl: I'm the one with the baby!

Alex: Ill fuck you up if you weren't pregnant!

Simone: Alex, look fuck him, he's not even worth it.

Alex: IM THE ONE WHO WAS SUPPOSED TO BE HAVING THE BABY

she looks at me for a few seconds.

Alex: You knew?

Simone: I didn't know anybody was pregnant.

Alex: Were supposed to be girls, why wouldn't you tell me.

Simone: I told you how he was, if it was me i wouldn't be accepting this. 

Alex: It hurts, you couldn't understand, you couldn't understand how bad this hurts. she said crying.

Simone: First of all, you don't tell me i don't know what it feels like to feel hurt, you see my ass dealing with this sickle cell, do you see me crying, do you see me crying, you better pick yourself up and fight this.

Eunique's POV

Eunique: Liam, I have to be at a video shoot today in an hour and you have an interview today, so we have to get out of bed babe. I told him while he on the other hand had other plans if you know what i mean.

Liam: Well, its ok to be late love. he said while still kissing me on my neck.

Eunique: No Liam I'm serious i have to get ready and you know it takes me a while to get ready. I said while laughing.

Liam: Oh fine, go get ready.

Eunique: You get ready to, you have to be there in an hour as well so get up babe.

As soon as I went into the shower Liam was not that far behind me.

Eunique: Uh-uh if your gonna shower with me no funny business.