Chapter 3

The next day Pebbles called us to us some big news and that our album we just dropped is very successful and that we were joining Jodeci and MC Hammer on a sold-out world tour. And that we go tomorrow so after we heard the news we started packing immediately and fast for this tour and Pebbles also mentioned that a car would picking us up soon, so we made sure we had everything we needed for this tour. After the car picked us up and took up to the airport where Pebbles was meeting us at, we saw her in the line to get on the plane waiting for us, so we ran over to her and luckily it was a short line, and it didn't take that long to get on the plane but anyways skip to where we are at the first show. All this being in my parent's shadow while they have the spotlight but not today, all eyes will be on me. Before we went on stage Pebbles came over to get us ready for the show.

Pebbles: All right girls, this is what we've been waiting for, you ready

All: Yeah

Eunique: All right yall, Take 3 MTB

Simone: Take 3 MTB!

Alex: Take 3 MTB!

All: Take 3 MTB!!!

Pebbles: What does MTB mean she said confusingly

Eunique: MEANT TO BE I said about to get on stage.

After the show we packed our clothes and put our bags in our tour bus until Pebbles came up to us.

Pebbles: Girls, take 3 got a number 1 hit, we've already sold 500,000 records and the albums gold she said happily

All: What ok we said happily and proud

Pebbles: Ok listen to this, with their mix of Hip Hop, R & B and Funk, take 3 has tapped into a wide range of taste somehow the combo of the sexy, feminist authentic girls just works, hope to see more of take 3 in the future. she read off the magazine.

Eunique: They are talking about us like we the new big thing.

Alex: I know right.

Eunique: So why we ain't rich yet.

Pebbles: Nobody sees any money until the second album, there's cost of production, videos, touring costs, The label absorbs all of that and then gets reimbursed, we'll be lucky if we break even, now come on let's go. she said walking onto the tour bus.

Eunique: That don't sound right, I think we should see our own contracts. I said getting pissed and confused.

Simone: Yall she'll have a breakdown if we do that.

Alex: Were not doing anything wrong by looking at our paperwork.

Eunique: Thats right, we should at least just see what our papers say.

We all agree on the same thing and walk onto the tour bus to talk to Pebbles.

Eunique: Perri? Hey, we got something we want to talk to you about.

Pebbles: What's going on?

Simone: Alright so we never got a copy of our contracts and we just thought we should have that.