Chapter 11

Eunique's POV

It was the next day and surprisingly Liam was next to me sleep, usually he would be in the kitchen or out partying somewhere, but he wasn't, he was in bed for once. I got out of bed and went inside our bathroom, got into the shower and put on some nice comfortable clothes. Once I got out if the bathroom, Liam was still in bed.

Eunique: Liam baby come on you got to wake up.

Liam: Love give me 5 more minutes.

Eunique: You had 5 minutes when I got into the shower, I'm out now so get up. I said while walking towards the bed to get him up.

Liam: Oh fine, I'll get up, he said while rolling his eyes.

Eunique: Now while you're waking yourself up and, in the shower, I'm going to go check the mailbox really quick and when I come back in the house you better be downstairs fixing breakfast, I said while giving him a kiss on his cheek.

Liam: Yes, ma'am He said while getting in the shower.

While Liam was getting in the shower I went downstairs to go out and check the mail, I wonder if my check for the CrazySexyCool album and yes, the check was in there, I was excited to see how much money I got so I hurried back into the house to see how much I got.

Liam: What's got you so excited love, He asked confusingly.

Eunique: My check for our album we dropped came, I said while envelope.

m: Well, how much money did you make this time.

When I looked at the check my smile dropped, I was furious.

Liam: What's wrong love?

I didn't answer him I just stormed into the kitchen and dialed the Simone's number to call and tell her to come over and to bring Alex as well because this was a big problem.

Liam: Love will you tell me what's going on.

Eunique: Look at the check.

He looks at the check and he saw what the problem was.

Eunique: It should be more than some fucking 50,000, We got the number 1 album but a little bit of money, something aint right.

We both then hear a knock at the door, Liam went over to let Alex and Simone inside.

Alex: What's going on?

Eunique: Did you get you checks for the album cause I sure as hell got mine here look. I gave them my check to show them.

Simone: What the hell, hold on I brought our checks over as well, but we didn't open them yet.

They then open their check to see they got the same amount of money I've gotten.

Eunique: We need to do something about this, I wanna know where my motherfucking money at.

Alex: Why don't just go get it from them personally.

Eunique: Oh, that's a good idea and we can bring the girls I was in the center with and maybe guns as well an-

Alex: GUNS? Where are we going to get guns from?

Eunique: I know a guy, My brother Oliver obviously.

Simone: we need someone to be our getaway driver though.

Liam: I'll do it and beside I have to make sure Eunique here don't do anything crazy.

Alex: What about the car

Eunique: Liam has a white van in the garage we can take that now let's go get this motherfucking money.

We all left the house and went to the address the girls gave me the day I left the center, they gave me the address incase if I want visit to see how they are doing. but any who we got the girls and then went to the label.