Chapter 7

The next day me and Yazmin both agreed that we were gonna drive back to me and Liam's house to tell him about the baby, but I was kind of nervous because I don't know how he would react about this, would he accept the baby, or would he leave both me and the baby I mean we've only been together for 6 months so I guess he will accept. 

Eunique: Liam! I called out to see if anyone would answer.

Yazmin: Is he even here girl.

Eunique: I hope so.

I went up to the guest bedroom to see if he was in there, but he wasn't so I called his name again but still no answer.

Eunique: Here I am, trying to make an entrance and he aint even here yet, He supposed to be waiting on me. I said while walking into our bedroom.

Yazmin: Somone went shopping.

I turned towards the bed to see what she was talking about, and I see loads of sneaker boxes on the bed, and I snapped.

Eunique: I know this mothefucker bought me something. I said while going through the shoes.

Eunique: The fuck the size 4s at, He out their fuckin bitches and I can't go no motherfucking where. I said while putting the shoes in our bathroom tub.

Yazmin: What are you doing?

Eunique: HE MESSING WITH ALL THESE BITCHES, BRINGING THEM IN HERE WHERE I LAY MY HEAD AT, IM TIRED OF THIS SHIT, I said as I lit a match and I set them shoes on fire.

While they were burning, I got hypnotized by the flames of the fire, but Yazmin pulled me out of the bathroom and out of the house, but I wasn't done well not yet, on my way out of the house I grabbed a vacuum pipe and went straight outside with Yazmin following behind me. I went up to one of Liam's sports cars and smashed his windows out of the car and did the same with his other car, While I was messing his car up, I see Noel's car pull up in the driveway and Liam rushing towards me while screaming.

Liam: WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU EUNIQUE 

After he said that he then did the unthinkable, He slaps me, now when he did that, I was about to snap so you know me I started beating his ass, Noel and Yazmin were trying to break us up, but I wasn't about to let that happened, so I continued slapping and hitting him until I couldn't no more.

Liam: ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND, DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THIS SHIT COST

Eunique: I DONT GIVE A DAMN I AM TIRED OF YOU BRINGING ALL OF THESE BITCHES IN THE HOUSE I LAY MY MOTHERFUCKING HEAD AT

Noel: Uh guys, The house 

We all looked up to see the top of the house in burning to crips, I couldn't stand being here anymore so me and Yazmin left Liam and Noel at the sight and left. I still needed to tell him about the baby, but I wasn't thinking about that right now, I wasn't thinking about anything.

Simone's POV

I was in bed with Dalvin next to me sleep, but while he was sleep, I was up just flicking through TV channels until I stopped at the news where I see Liam's house in flames, just burning down to the ground.

Simone: Oh shit, I muttered.

I wasted no time and called Alex to tell her what happened.

Alex: Hello?

Simone: Alex turns on the news, Eunique burned down a house.

Alex: What, wait what?

Simone: Liam's house

Alex: Well, where is she now?

Simone: I'm not sure but I have a clue on where she's at, just put some clothes on and wait for me to pick you up so we can go find her.

Alex: Ok I'll see you then.

We hanged up and I got out of bed to put some clothes on to go find Eunique, I couldn't believe she actually burned down a house and Liam's house at that, I knew something bad going on in their relationship, She was coming to rehearsal late but when she came she had bruises all over her and we wanted to ask her if she was ok but she would be too drunk to answer. After I got ready, I drove to where Alex was now staying and picked her up to go find Eunique. The first place we went was her friend Yazmin's house, once we got there, we knocked on the door until Yazmin answered.

Simone: Hey Yazmin, Is Eunique here by any chance, we really need to find her.

Yazmin: Yeah, she's here, Yall can come in if yall want.

We walked in to see Eunique on the couch crying her eyes out.

Alex: Oh my god Eunique, we were looking for you everywhere, what happened.

Eunique: When I was a little girl all I've ever wanted to do was to be in a jungle with animals and just be free, free from all of this shit, people think houses and mansions and cars and shit run the world and they really don't, they really don't, I don't even know who I am half of the time.

Simone: So, what you going to do next?

Eunique: Ima turn myself in but before I do that, I have to tell yall something.

Alex: What is it.

Eunique: I'm Pregnant but I'm turning myself into authorities.

We were shocked, we didn't know what to say so we just hugged her, I just hope she knew that we were happy for her and her decision.