Chapter 10

3 months later (The day Eunique leaves the center)

Eunique's POV

Today was the day I finally leave this hell hold, While I stayed Liam and the girls did visit but Liam visited the most to check up on the baby, my bump was small, I still couldn't wait to meet he/she. Before I left, I checked myself out and waited for my driver to pull up, once he got here, he put my bags in the trunk and opened the door for me so I could get in the car and then he drove off. While he was driving, I pulled the window down and sticked my head out the window to enjoy the fresh air, it felt good, it felt really good. Once we got to the studio no one knew that today was my last day, so I wanted to surprise them, so I quietly walked to our studio room where everyone was and surprised them.

Eunique: IM BACK!!!

After they saw me, they ran up to me and gave me a big hug, Dallas was recording the whole thing while it was happening, it felt good to be back.

Simone: Eunique when did you get out.

Eunique: I got out today.

Alex: Why you aint tell us we could have come and got you.

Eunique: Well, I wanted it to be a surprise.

Simone: We are so glad your back. 

Eunique: Anything I miss.

Simone: Well, we have 2 video shoots 1 this week and 1 next week and also this week is the Grammys, but Pebbles have to come with us.

Eunique: Why

Simone: Legal reasons

Eunique: Any who, I got an idea for our song waterfalls, so after the second chorus I can rap on there, I wrote some stuff while I was in the shelter that I think will be perfect for the song.

Alex: Ok let's hear it.

I went into the studio and rapped my part for the song.

Alex: Damn girl, this about a hit

Simone: Oh, I forgot to say our waterfalls video will be filmed tomorrow where the movie Jaws was filmed.

Eunique: Thats gonna be dope.

Alex: Yeah, for sure

Eunique: Welp I'm going home I'm tired.

Alex: Home what do you mean home Eunique you live with me now.

Eunique: No, I mean home with Liam, we got a new house together well my parents bought us a new house after they found out about the baby.

Simone: I thought you to broke up after the house fire.

Eunique: Look I don't need yall to worry about who I'm with just worry about these hit we about to make, ok.

Simone: We just don't want you or the baby to get hurt.

Eunique: I'm not I promise.

I hugged them and left the studio to go home, well to my new home, When I got home and walked in, I seen Noel and Liam in the living room yelling while watching TV, they stopped once they seen me at the front door.

Liam: Oh, hey love

Eunique: Hey, you too why are you so loud I can hear you guys outside.

"Sorry" they said at the same time.