Round 1 - FIGHT!

"Now we fight." Mileena draws her dual sais and turns around to face the Tarkatan patrol. "You're with me, right Vrai?"

"Until the very end," Vrai responds, pulling out her own sai.

"Good. That's what I like to hear." Mileena says with a sinister grin. She then begins to charge at the Tarkatan patrol, as they do the same. "Let the bloodshed begin." Vrai runs at the Tarkatan patrol, attacking them with fatal blows and Mileena does the same, impaling one of the Tarkatans through the chest with her sais. The other tarkatans are felled, and the dead bodies of the patrol are littered on the ground. "So much for the patrol. But that does not mean we can rest easily. We need to find Kotal and take out the real problem. Understood?'' Mileena says as she sheathes her sais.

"Understood, Empress." "Good. Let's continue then.

Mileena starts walking again, as Vrai follows. After a few minutes of walking through the palace, both Mileena and Vrai are greeted by another set of Tarkatan guards. Two Tarkatans draw their swords on Mileena and Vrai. One of them speaks up. "There she is! The false Empress! And her accomplice! Kill them before they get too far!"

Vrai runs up to the closest one and leaps onto his shoulders, biting it in the neck and ripping out a chunk of skin. The tarkatan guard falls to the ground, dead. Mileena quickly turns around and stabs the other tarkatan through the eye, killing that one too. "Well done, Vrai. You did excellent work back there." Mileena says with a sinister grin before turning around yet again and continuing on her path. "Now we just have two more checkpoints until we get to the Throne Room. And there we will deal with Kotal."

Vrai nods as she walks up to Mileena. "I should warn you though, Kotal will not go down easily. He will probably try and fight us. So, be prepared." Mileena warns. At the next checkpoint, they spot yet another Tarkatan patrol approaching. The Tarkatan patrol stop and take out their swords.

"Stop right there! You're the one they're looking for, right? The false Empress, I think."

Mileena scoffs. "Let's kill these guys too. I don't have all day." Vrai lunged at them and attacked them with her sai, slitting their throats. The tarkata patrol fell to the ground, dead. Mileena sighs. "There's been a lot of bloodshed already. But we have Kotal ahead of us. And he won't just let me go so easily..." Mileena says before drawing her sais again. "Let's go, Vrai. Time for phase two of the plan..." And both Mileena and Vrai begin walking towards the Throne Room.

Vrai keeps her sai in her hand as she walks, ready to attack. After a few minutes of walking, they reach the Throne Room. And sure enough, Kotal Kahn is sitting on the throne, as his Tarkatan guards stand by. "Finally... I have reached the Throne Room. I'll finally reclaim what is mine." Mileena says as she steps inside, as Vrai does the same.

Kotal Kahn spots them and stands up, pulling out his battle axes. "So... I see you've brought help with you, Mileena. But trust me, that won't save you." Vrai throws her sai at his head.