Questioning the Empress

Vrai bows. "Excellent work, Vrai! You truly are a loyal and devoted servant to me, and your loyalty will be recognized when I am fully reinstated tomorrow. Now then, let us prepare for the execution." Mileena says with a sinister grin as she turns and leaves the room, with Vrai following behind her.

The two of them make their way through the halls of the palace, until they finally get to the place where the Tarkatan rebels are being kept. The Tarkatans are all chained up in a large cage, looking more terrified than ever. They all jump as they hear Mileena's voice. "You dare rebel against me? You shall pay..." Mileena smirks and laughs, as all the Tarkatans slowly back away from her, fear in their eyes.

"This is what happens when you cross me! The consequences are nothing short of death! You will all perish, and I will have my revenge!" Mileena laughs as she stares at the Tarkatans, her eyes glowing with a sinister red glimmer. "Let this be a warning to everyone... No one ever crosses Mileena!" She says, as a sinister grin spreads across her face.

The Tarkatans tremble as they fall to their knees and beg for mercy. "Mercy? You dare ask me for mercy? Too late for that. I will give you no more mercy. Death will be the only mercy you shall receive..." Mileena laughs, before turning to Vrai with a sinister smile on her face. "Now then, prepare them for their execution." Mileena says as she looks back at the terrified Tarkatans.

Vrai walks up to the cage that holds the Tarkatans. The trapped Tarkatans all freeze up as they look up to Vrai. They begin to tremble as they all fearfully back away from her, before trying to cower in the corner of the cage. They look more terrified than ever as Vrai approaches them. They all shiver like scared puppies. "W...What do you want with us!? Please, have mercy on us! We'll do anything!" They beg fearfully, as they look like they're about to start crying at any moment.

Vrai looks at them and then back at Mileena. "Empress I'm not questioning your judgement but do you really think they could have betrayed you? I mean look at them!"

"Don't question me, Vrai. Do you think I am a fool? How do you expect me to rule if you question my judgement with every decision? They were responsible for the uprising against me!" Mileena growls. "Your job here is to obey me, Vrai, not question me. So, get on with it!" She says as she looks back at the terrified Tarkatans. "I will not tolerate any more of your questioning. Do as I have ordered, or else you will suffer with them."

Vrai nods. "I was just thinking that they could be put to use as slaves. It's a suggestion, I know your judgement is always correct."

Mileena thinks for a moment. "Hmm... An interesting idea. I should use them for my own gain before executing them." She smiles, before turning back to Vrai. "You are correct. They are nothing short of slaves, only good for labour and nothing else. I will use them for just that, before executing them all tomorrow!" She says, with a sinister grin as she stares down at the terrified Tarkatans. "Prepare them, Vrai. Let the punishment begin."