A Compremise

Vratrak looks at her nervously, but he says nothing. He doesn't question her this time, even though he's wary of her. He's scared of her, but he wants to know what she has in mind by asking their names. Vratrak slowly nods in understanding, as he stares down at the ground for a moment. "Yes, I suppose you must know our names if you wish to know our motives for what we did. So, what will you do with this knowledge?" He asks with a cautious look.

"I could tell Mileena so she can find your family and execute them for raising you." She smiled. "Or I could keep it to myself, depending on how I feel."

Vratrak gasps, before immediately shaking his head frantically and pleading with her. "No, please, don't say anything! My family's done nothing wrong! I... I'm sorry, I made a mistake, I won't do it again, I swear! Let them be. I'm the only one to blame here!" He says, with a look of desperation. "Please, don't hurt my family because of my mistake! Please!"

Vrai nods. "I won't."

"Thank you," he says with a sigh of relief as he looks up at her. He slowly calms down, before looking around and speaking up again. "You know... I've had a chance to think about things while I've been locked up. I've realised how much of a fool I was when I decided to lead that rebellion. I let my hatred for Mileena get the better of me... I made a mistake, and I'm truly sorry for what I've done."

"Well as long as you mean it. I will talk to Mileena about this, about you being sorry."

"Please... I promise to you that I will work harder to prove my worth to Mileena and serve her. You have my word." He says as he looks up at Vrai, clearly meaning every word he says. He would never lie about something like this. He understands that he messed up, and he is willing to do whatever it takes to prove his loyalty to her. He truly is sorry for what he did, and he will make things right with Mileena. If only she gives him the chance to.

"'I will take this into consideration and bring this up to Mileena. For now you'll have to be quiet so she doesn't cut your tongue off." She threw them extra food before walking off to Mileena.

Vratrak nods silently, before looking at his fellow Tarkatans. He says nothing, but the Tarkatans all look at each other with worried eyes. They are thankful to have been given a chance, and they all know that they cannot squander this opportunity of mercy. They will do anything to prove their loyalty to Mileena and redeem themselves for their past mistakes. As Vrai walks away, the Tarkatans all look at each other. Their eyes are wide, as they all look at each other with anxious and nervous looks.