Mileena's Reign

Vrai looked out at the rising sun. It had been exactly 24 hours since they had conquered Kotal and reclaimed Mileena's throne. She turned to Mileena. Just one more day until my official reign begins. The false Emperor is gone, but I am back right where I belong. This time, I will not fail. Mileena's face turns from one of anger and vengeance to one of calmness. "Let us prepare. Tomorrow, I will be the true and rightful Empress of Outworld."

Mileena smiles. "And after I am officially reinstated tomorrow, I will restore the outworld to its glory days. I swear to the gods..." Her smile then turns to one of vengeance. "I swear on my reign, I will punish those who have wronged me. I WILL make them regret the day they ever thought about betrayal."

Vrai nods. "Yes, Empress. We will make them pay."

"Exactly. No one ever disrespects the Empress." She says in a sinister tone as she starts to think more and more. "I'll also fix Outworld. It's been in a mess for far too long. All shall bow and respect the great Mileena..." She says with a wide, sinister grin as she looks up to the sky. "Soon, Outworld will finally know who the true ruler really is again." Mileena laughs before looking back at the palace. "And with that, let the day begin for a new rule under my reign."

Mileena laughs Indeed, they will all suffer. Mileena's face turns grim as she looks back to the palace. "Now let us rest, both of us. Tomorrow is a big day for the Empire, and a big day for me. Rest well, because we will make tomorrow glorious for Outworld." Mileena says before walking back into the palace to rest for the big event later that day. Vrai follows her. Vrai looks at Mileena.

"What will your first act as Empress be?"

Mileena thinks. "Hm... First, I shall bring a swift, violent death to all who have wronged me, so they will know not to cross me again. Second, I will reform Outworld's government, so I can better enforce my rule." Mileena's eyes glow with a sinister glint to them. "My first act as the Empress of Outworld will be to make an example out of those who have wronged me. I shall show them that I do not forgive, and I will get my revenge..."

Vrai nods. "I'll capture them all so you can execute them."

"That would be most appreciated, Vrai. You are a most loyal servant to the throne. And for that, you shall be by my side when I execute every one of them personally." Mileena's eyes glow with a sinister glimmer as she gives Vrai a cold stare. "You will be in charge of the torture. Make them see what they get for defying the Empress."

Vrai bows. "Yes, Empress." Vrai walks off to go find all of the people that defied her Empress. They will get their revenge and make them pay. Mileena giggles to herself as she walks off as well to prepare herself for her official reinstatement the next day. "Tomorrow, we begin a new era, an era of rule under the Empress. Outworld will know that I am the true leader once again... And they will never forget my name."

Vrai walks up to the people that rebelled against Mileena. "You there!" She points to one of Kotal's men. The Tarkatan man looks up to Vrai with a worried look on his face.

"What is it? What do you want?" He asks, looking around nervously.

Vrai looks at him with a cold stare. "You dare make a mockery out of MY Empress? You think you can just steal her throne?"

The Tarkatan man's body begins to shake as he looks down at the ground fearfully. "Please, no! I... I didn't mean to.." He starts to say, before getting interrupted by Vrai.

"Enough talk! You are guilty, and you shall receive your punishment." Vrai growls, before grabbing him by the throat. "This will all be over soon... The Empress is back, and she will bring justice." She smiles as she says this, her eyes glowing with evil glee. "Now take me to the rest of them that betrayed her!"

The Tarkatan man nods, before starting to walk out of the palace. He then points to a few more Tarkatan men as he goes."Those men over there... they were the ones who overthrew her.