Consulting Mileena

Vrai walks up to Mileena. "Empress, a Tarkatan has told me something and it has come to my attention that you should know this."

"Well, what is it?" Mileena asks, with a stern look on her face and a slight frown. She sounds both curious and annoyed, as she stares down at Vrai and crosses her arms in front of her chest. She appears eager to hear what Vrai has to tell her, but she doesn't seem happy about it. "What has one of them said to you? Speak, Vrai."

"His name is Vratrak and he said he has been thinking about the rebellion. He says that he is truly sorry and would do anything for a second chance to prove his loyalty to you, Empress."

Mileena's eyes narrow as she listens to Vrai. "Do you believe him?" She asks, with a skeptical look on her face. She isn't sure if she can trust Vratrak, but she will consider his apology if it means that he will work harder to prove his loyalty to her.

"I believe he wouldn't lie. He and the others are truly sorry and want to pledge their loyalty."

"Very well then. Let them prove it to me." Mileena says as she smiles, a cruel, sadistic smile that belies her true nature. "Let us see if their loyalty is as true as they claim it is."