The Execution?

He says as he points to a group of Tarkatan men who look afraid. "Those, they were all responsible for the uprising against the Empress. I... I was just a follower. It wasn't my choice!"

"Your punishment will be for the Empress to decide." Vrai pointed to the group of men. "You lot! Get over here and don't even think about trying to attack!" she shrieked.

The group of Tarkatan men look at Vrai with fear in their eyes, as they slowly walk towards her.

They all start to group together, as they stand before Vrai and are now in front of her. "We didn't know! Please, spare us! We'll do anything!" They say pleadingly, as they look down at Vrai. "Please... have mercy on us. We don't want to die... They beg Vrai, trembling in fear.

"That is for the Empress to decide. Now come with me, she is expecting you." She grabbed them and led them to the palace. The Tarkatans all look at Vrai with fear, as they follow her to the palace. They all look around nervously as they go, before stopping outside of the palace. They nervously wait for Vrai to lead them inside, where Mileena is waiting for them.

Vrai walks into the palace and gestures for them to follow. When she reaches Mileena, she bows in front of her. She looks at the Tarkatans and hisses, "Bow before your Empress."

Mileena laughs. "Oh, Vrai. You truly are a most loyal servant to me!" Mileena's eyes glow with a sinister glimmer as she looks the Tarkatans up and down. "I should let you have the honour of telling them the news. Tell them how I will be officially reinstated as the Empress of Outworld tomorrow." She says with a sadistic grin. "Let them know that their reign of terror will come to an end, and their punishment for defying me shall be swift and brutal."

Vrai turns to the Tarkatans. "You are all to be executed for defying the Empress." The Tarkatans all freeze at Vrai's words, their hearts sinking in fear.

"Executed... No, it can't be!" They all say, before their bodies begin to shake with fear and realisation. "No! Please, there must be another way! We'll do anything!" They begin to beg, before Mileena speaks up again.

"It is too late. You made your choice, now you will suffer the consequences." Vrai grabs them and leads them out of the throne room. "You should have stayed loyal," she hissed. Mileena watches as Vrai leads the Tarkatans out of the throne room and into the palace. "This is a lesson for all who defy me. All shall bow before my reign..." She says with a sinister smile as the Tarkatans are taken away. Vrai then returns to the throne room. "They are doomed. Tomorrow, they will pay..." Mileena says, before letting out a sinister laugh.

Vrai smirks. "You should gather all of Outworld here and execute them in front of everyone. That way they know what happens when they defy you. "

A wonderful idea! It would spread my reputation and make my reign feared! They must be the example of what happens when the Empress is crossed! That is perfect! and after the execution, we will hold a grand ceremony, where I can be officially reinstated as the Empress of Outworld!"