FINISH HIM!

Kotal Kahn blocks the sai with his battle axe, before throwing the sai away and charging at Vrai. He tries to chop at her with his battle axe, but Vrai dodges. As Kotal spins around, Mileena takes out her sais and charges at Kotal from behind, striking him across the back.

"You are a nuisance, Kotal. I'm just going to kill you now." Mileena says as she strikes him repeatedly with her sais. Vrai runs up to where her sai landed and rushes to Mileena's aide. Mileena and Vrai both rush Kotal Kahn, attacking him simultaneously. As the two attack, Mileena kicks at Kotal's knees and brings him to the ground. She then puts her foot to his chest and presses down, as she holds her sais to his neck. "Any last words, Kotal?" She asks, her foot still on his chest.

Kotal looks up at her, smirking. His flicker to the right as D'vorah throws Mileena off him. Mileena is shocked. She wasn't expecting D'vorah to come out of nowhere. She quickly stands back up, drawing her sais."D'vorah... How could you do this to me?" Mileena asks in a furious tone as she turns her head to D'vorah. "Did Shao Kahn make you do this? I will not forgive you for this!" Mileena's eyes glow with a sinister glare as her voice raises in volume.

D'vorah smirks at Mileena. "This one will do anything for the hive's survival." Mileena's face turns to one of pure rage and fury. She then turns to Kotal.

"So she betrayed me in your favour? I knew I shouldn't have trusted her..." Mileena spits at Kotal. "This is not over, Kotal. You will fall, just as D'vorah will."

Kotal looks at her, smirking "Oh Mileena," he starts. "Can't you see that this is a battle you have already lost? You're outnumbered. There are thousands of us and only two of you."

Mileena lets out a loud, furious growl before snarling at Kotal. "I am still the rightful Empress of Outworld! All of this is temporary..." Mileena's eyes continue to glow with a sinister anger. "I WILL reclaim what is mine!" She shouts, turning to D'vorah again. "And you shall pay for your betrayal!"

D'vorah lunges at Mileena, attacking her with fatal blows, just missing the side of her head. Mileena dodges, before lunging back at D'vorah and impaling her through the stomach. D'vorah falls to the ground, dead. "Now... I am coming for you, Kotal." Mileena turns to Kotal, eyes glowing with a sinister glare. "You will pay for what you have done!" Mileena charges at him, striking him across the chest. She then draws her dual sais and brings it down to his neck. "Any last words, Kotal Kahn?"

Kotal looks defeated. "My last words are... ATTACK!" He screeches at the Tarkatan army. The Tarkatan army begins to rush towards both Mileena and Vrai, ready to attack. Mileena and Vrai both leap into action, fighting off the Tarkatans. After a while, Mileena and Vrai have successfully fought off all the Tarkatans, standing in the remains of the Throne Room, bloodied.

Mileena turns to Vrai, smirking. "Looks like it's all clear. And now, we have one last obstacle to remove." Mileena says as she gestures to Kotal Kahn's body.

Vrai follows Mileena's gaze to Kotal. "Finish him.""

Gladly." Mileena walks over to Kotal's body. She stands over him, drawing her sais, before sinking her blades into his chest. He lets out one final gasp, before dying. "And thus ends the reign of the false Emperor of Outworld. I hereby reclaim the throne as the rightful ruler of Outworld, as the Empress of Outworld!" Mileena shouts as her eyes glow with a sinister glare. "All hail the Empress of Outworld."

Vrai bows and screeches, "All hail the Empress of Outworld!"

Mileena smirks and nods. "Good. You are a loyal servant to the Empress. All shall bow before the new Empress..." Mileena says, speaking to Vrai. "And now, shall we head back to the palace, now that the throne is mine once more?"

Vrai nods, looking down at Kotal's body. Mileena looks down at Kotal's body, smirking. "Kotal was a nuisance, but at least he will be no more. Now, let us return to the palace and begin my reign as the new Empress of Outworld."

With that, she turns and starts back towards the palace, as Vrai follows. Mileena and Vrai slowly make their way back to the palace. The sun begins to set as they do. "By tomorrow, I shall be officially reinstated as the Empress of Outworld. All will bow before me again..." Mileena says with a sinister grin as they keep walking. The sun finally sets, as the two of them reach the palace once more. "We have finally arrived. Now all I have to do tomorrow is have an official ceremony, and my reign begins."