(S) Tom hiddleston

You and Tom are in the bedroom cuddling each other under the coves Tom's head is in your chest.

Tom: "I love you so much Y/N"

Y/N: "I love you too Tom"

Suddenly Tom rolls over and pushes your shoulders down so she is lying flat on the bed, your head resting against the pillow as he leans to kiss your neck.

Tom: "You look so beautiful like this" He whispers in your ear before trailing his lips down your jawline.

You moan softly in pleasure.

Tom gently nips at your earlobe, causing you to let out a soft moan.

Tom: "I know something that will make you feel even better". he says

in a husky voice as he starts undoing his pyjama bottoms.

You take off your clothes as he starts to take off his.

Once Tom has taken off his pyjamas off him, he climbs on top of you and positions himself between your legs.

Tom: "Tell me what you want me to do to you". He murmurs against

her neck.

Y/N: "Please Tom I need you"

Tom kisses down her chest, his stubble tickling against her sensitive

skin. As he reaches the top of your panties, he looks up at you with a

seductive gaze.

Tom: "Do you really want this?" He asks, running one finger under the edge of your panties before lifting them off gently off you. Y/N: "Yes please Tom Please"

Tom smirks as he watches your reaction to his touch. He kisses downher stomach, over the curls of hair surrounding her sex before taking a long lick from her clit up to your entrance.

Tom: "You taste so good". He whispers against her folds before pushing one finger inside you slowly. You moan softly. Tom listens to your moans and watches your reactions closely. As he feels your walls tighten around his finger, he adds another one of his fingers inside

you.

Tom: "I love how you feel wrapped around my fingers". He says, beginning to thrust them in and out slowly inside you. You moan a little louder. Feeling more confident, Tom pushes his fingers deeper inside you as he begins to move them faster.

Tom: "You're so fucking tight". He groans out before leaning down to
suck on one of her nipples.

Y/N: "Please Tom I need you so badly". You moan out, and you feel your orgasm getting close. As your moans louder and beg for him, Tom's heart race with excitement. He pushes his fingers deeper inside you as he speeds up the rhythm.

Tom: "Cum for me baby", He whispers against your neck before flicking his tongue over one of your nipples in time with his thrust. Y/N arches her back and cries out as you comes hard around Tom's fingers. He continues to move them in and out of you, milking every last drop.

Tom: "Fuck yeah baby". Tom groans as he feels the walls of your pussy pulse around his fingers. Not wanting this moment to end, he pulls out and positions himself at your entrance before pushing all the way inside of you.

Y/N: "Yes Tom please yes. Tom lets out a long moan as he feels your

tightness surrounding him. He starts thrusting slowly, giving her time to adjust.

Tom: "You feel so good, baby. He whispers before picking up the pace. His thrusts become harder and faster as his hips move in tandem with his hands on either side of hers

Y/N: "Oh god Tom please don't stop": Tom groans out as he feels your nails dig into his back. He picks up the pace even more, grinding their hips together.

Tom: "You like that don't you?". He pants out between breaths before

leaning down to kiss your neck passionately

Y/N: "Yes I do so much I love it. V/N moans out. Feeling empowered

by your cries of pleasure, Tom continues to thrust into her with all his

might

Tom: "Fuck yeah baby" He growls out as he picks up the pace even more. The sound of their skin slapping together fills the room as they lose themselves in each other. As Y/N walls begin to puise around him, Tom can feel his own climax building inside of him.

Tom: "I'm going to cum." He warns her before letting out a long moan as he fills her up with his seed, His thrusts become erratic and hard as he tries to hold back but fails miserably. Y/N cum at the same time as him, As their orgasms subsided, Tom collapses on top of you with a satisfied groan.

Tom: "Fuck baby." He whispers before kissing you passionately. His heart rate slowly down as he enjoys the afterglow of their intimate moment together. V/N cuddles close to Tom resting her head on his chest. Tom's hands run through your hair as he strokes her back soothingly.

Tom: "I love you." He whispers into her ear before kissing the top of her head. Their heartbeat is in sync with each other, filling the room with a sense of comfort and contentment. Y/N sleeping on his chest. Tom holds you close to him, savouring the moment as they drift off in to peaceful slumber.