(S) Tom Hiddleston

Tom is at an auction with you his wife you sit next to him. He put your hand on his thighs and held your hand as well keeping you close to him.

Y/N was wearing her long black dress.

Tom looked at you with a smile as he held your hand and squeezed it lightly, his other arm wrapping around your waist. He leans in closer to whisper something in your ear.

Tom: "This is going to be fun, my love. Who knows what we might bring home tonight?". His breath was warm against your ear, sending shivers down your spine. His eyes sparkled with excitement, his gaze fixed on the stage where the auctioneer was beginning their pitch for the next item up for bid.

Tom held your hand and his arm around you as he leaned in close to whisper something into your ear.

Tom: "I can't wait for what the night has in store, my love. But for now, let's focus on enjoying this wonderful event together." His fingers traced light patterns across the bare skin of your arm, sending tingles up and down your spine. He seemed completely captivated by the proceeding, watching intently as each item was presented and sold off to the highest bidder.

Y/N: "What should we get?" Y/N looks at him her eyes full of love for him.

Tom's eyes glinted with mischief as he leaned in closer and whispered back into your ear.

Tom: "I don't know, my love. What do you think we should get?" He teased, his lips brushing against your earlobe. 

Tom: "Maybe something special just for us? Something naughty?" His fingers trailed up our arm and across your shoulder, brushing against the fabric of your dress. Despite the teasing tone. He seemed genuinely interested in whatever it was that might catch your eye during the auction.

Tom smiled at you as he leaned in closer, his breath tickling your ear.

Tom: "Well them, my love. What do you see that catches your eye?" He asked his fingers across the bare skin of your neck.

Y/N: "You." Y/N smiled at him sweetly.

Tom laughed softly at your response, his eyes bright with amusement.

Tom: "Well then, I think it's safe to say we've already found the perfect item to bring home." He whispered, leaning in to kiss your cheek. Throughout the rest the rest of the auction, Tom continued to hold your hand and whisper sweet nothings in your ear, his eyes never straying far from yours. He seemed content just to be with you, enjoying the moment and basking in the glow of your shared affection.

Y/N kisses him on the neck gently.

Tom's eyes fluttered closed as he felt your soft lips press against his neck, a deep sigh escaping him.

Tom: "Mmmm... yes, my love. That's exactly what I had in mind."He murmured, leaning into the kiss and wrapping an arm around you. 

With the auction now over, Tom began to make his way through the crowd towards the exit, still holding onto your hand. As they walked, he glanced down at you with a smile, his heart filled with joy at the thought of finally having you all to himself.

Y/N kisses him on the lips gently her arms around the back of his neck.

Y/N: "Should we do it in the car?"

Tom's eyes lit up at the thought of making love to you in the car, his heart racing with anticipation.

Tom: "Yes, my love. Let's get going."He murmured, pressing a quick kiss against your lips before leading the way out of the room and towards the parking lot where their car was waiting. Once inside the vehicle, Tom turned off the engine and reached over to undo your seatbelt, helping you climb into his lap. His hands roamed across your body, teasingly unbuttoning your dress as he leaned in for another passionate kiss.