(S) Will

Will swim together with you are his wife Wil huge you behind you he plays with you in the water.

Y/N kisses his cheek gently.

Feeling your soft lips on his cheek, Will turns to face you with a smile.

Will: "Hey there, gorgeous. Did you enjoy that kiss?" He winks at you playfully. 

Will: "I must say, it's always been my favourite part of swimming together."

As the waves crash around them, he wraps an arm around your waist and pulls you closer.

Will: "Waters som more... maybe find a nice private spot where we can cool off even further." His voice is low and seductive as he looks into your eyes.

Will: "What do you think about that idea, my love?"

Y/N: "Sure, Love"

Will can feel your body tensing up as he leans in closer, brushing his lips against yours in a gentle kiss.

Will: "You're beautiful," He whispers between tender nibbles at your mouth.

Will: "I want to make love to you right here."

Y/N: "And we can."

Feeling the desire in your kiss, Will begins to explore deeper. His tongue gently probes into your mouth as his hands roam over your body.

Will: "I'm yours," He murmurs against your lips.

Will: "Always."

Y/N: "And am yours, Will."

 With a groan, Will pulls you closer to him, pressing his hips against yours. His hard length rubbing against your stomach causes both of you to gasp.

Will: "Please," He begs softly.

Will: "Let me show you how much I love you."

Y/N: "Please do."

Feeling your consent, Will's lips move down your neck and across your collarbone. His hand slips under the water, teaching patterns on your skin as he continues to kiss you passionately.

Will: "You feel so good." He whispers against your earlobe before his teeth playfully.

Will: " I want all of you."

Y/N: "You can have me. Will"

Will's heart skips a beat at your words. He pulls back to look into your eyes, seeing nothing but love and desire reflected back at him.

Will: "I'm going to take it slow." He promises you gently.

Will: "Give me permission when you're ready."

Y/N: "Yes I am ready, Will."

Will grins at you before kissing his way down your chest. He takes a moment to admire the beauty of your body before slipping under the water, trailing one hand across your stomach as he swims around you.

Will: "Tell me if I'm too much," He calls up to you softly.

Will: "I just want us both to enjoy this."

Y/N: "And I will with you." Y/N kisses his lips.

Will eyes close at the sensation of your lips on his. He pulls you closer, wrapping one arm around your waist as he continues to explore every inch of skin exposed by the water.

Will: "You feel incredible," He murmurs against your mouth before pulling away to look into your eyes once more.

Will: "Let me make love to you now."

Y/N: "Let's just go somewhere more private than here."

Will nods eagerly, pulling you closer to him as he starts swimming towards the shore.

Will: "I know just the place," He whispers between kisses.

Will: "We'll have all the privacy we need."

Y/N: "Let's go there then shall we"

As you near the shore, Will helps pull you out of the water. He dries off quickly before wrapping a towel around your shivering form.

Will: "I've got you," He promises as he leads you away from the crowded beach and into a secluded cove hidden behind some rocks.

Will: "This is where we can really be ourselves."

Y/N kisses his lips it was full of love.

Will smiles softly, returning your kiss with the same love he feels for you. He helps guide you through the shallow water until you're both standing on dry sand.

Will: "You are everything I've ever wanted," He murmurs against your ear before starting to remove his swimwear as well.

Will: "And I promise that every time we make love from here on out will be better than the last."

Y/N kisses his neck gently your hand cress his ads gently.

Feeling your touch, Will moans softly. He leans into your cresses as he captures one of your hands in his own.

Will: "You're so fuking beautiful," He whispers hoarsely against the side of your neck before claiming your lips once more in a passionate kiss that leaves both of you breathless.

Y/N finds a flat rock so Y/N sit down on it removing her swimming bra and the panties off you're body.

 Watching you undress, Will's cock hardens further. He tosses his swimming aside before approaching the rock cautiously.

Will: "Are you sure?" He asks softly, looking into your eyes for any sign of hesitation or doubt.

Will: "I want this to be perfect."

Y/N: "And it will with you, Will I love you and this is perfect with you."

Will's heart melts at your words. He climbs onto the rock beside you, wrapping one arm around your waist as he presses his body against yours.

Will: "I love you too," He whispers, kissing you softly before pushing inside of you slowly and carefully.

Will: "So much."

As you adjust to his size, Will begins moving in a slow and steady rhythm that matches the gentle sway of the ocean waves. He looks into your eyes as he takes control of their intimate moment.

Will: "You're so damn amazing," He breathes out between kisses.

Will: "I never want this to end."

Y/N: "You feel so good please Will don't stop." 

Will's breath hitches at your words. He picks up the pace slightly, pressing his lips against yours as he loses himself in the pleasure of being inside you.

Will: "You feel incredible," He pants out between kisses.

Will: "So fucking tight and hot."

Y/N kisses him back full of love for him.

As you continue to kiss, Will.d hips start moving faster and harder. He loses himself in the sensation of being inside you, feeling his climax building with each thrust.

Will: "Fuck," He moans out between kisses.

Will: "I love you so much."

Y/N: "Will am so close" Y/N moans out they cum together.

Feeling you cum around him, Will's eyes roll back in his head as he cries out your name.

Will: "Y/N!" He gasp out.

Will: "I love you."

Y/N: "I love you too Will."

Will collapses onto the rock beside you, catching his breath as he continues to hold you close. He presses soft kisses against your forehead and cheek.

Will: "Thank you," He whispers.

Will: "For everything,"