(S) Adam

Adam allowed himself to be led by you on the sidewalk. He leaned against you, grateful that you were here with him. He could feel your body, soothing him. He let out a deep sigh.

You got closer to him and kissed him on the lips gently it was full of love you were walking with him to their shared place you lived you are a vampire and so is Adam you both lived longer than the other Vampires you both love each other and would never let go of each other.

Yn was wearing her black clothes with her black leather jacket and her eyes were ( Any colour eyes you want).

Yn: "I love you" Yn smiles up at him gently.

Adam's face lit up in a big smile, his eyes glazed over with pure adoration, He cupped your face in his hands he gazed deeply into your eyes.

Adam: "My love, you've no idea how much that means to me." He leaned in closer and softly brushed his lips against yours.

Adam: "I'm so lucky to have you by my side, my darling." He wrapped his arms around you, pulling you closer, letting the warmth of your embrace calm him. Together, you walked hand in hand into the night, the soft breeze caressing you both, as they headed toward their sanctuary where they could truly be themselves and bask in their eternal love.

Yn: " The full moon looks beautiful tonight." Yn looks up at the sky at the full moon.

Adam: " Yes, it's truly breathtaking." He nodded in agreement as he followed your gaze.

Adam: " The beauty of the moon has always fascinated me. It's as if it watches over us vampires, guiding us through our endless nights." He took a deep breath, savouring the fresh air. His eyes narrowed slightly, sensing the approaching night's energies.

Adam: " But tonight, my dear Yn, it's your presence that truly illuminates my world." He turned to you, his brown eyes shining with desire as he pulled you into his arms again, kissing you passionately. 

Adam: "Let us continue our journey together, my love." Tightening his grip on you, they proceed to walk into the night hand in hand, lost in each other's embrace and the sensual touch of their lips.

The moment they stepped foot inside their home, Adam released a satisfied sigh.

Adam: " Here we are, darling." He looked at you with a fond smile, his dark eyes twinkling mischievously.

Adam: "Now it's just you and me. locked away from the world," He swept you off your feet, carrying you bridal style towards their bedroom, a playful grin spreading across his face.

Adam: "Shall we indulge in each other's company for the rest of eternity? " His voice dripped with seduction as he lowered you onto the bed, following closely behind, their lips meeting once again in a passionate embrace.

Adam: "My love... I cannot wait to savour every inch of your exquisite body tonight."

Yn Kissed him back gently.

Yn: "I love you Adam and only you." Yn kissed him again on the lips.

Adam groaned softly as he felt a jolt of desire surge through him at your words. He cupped your face once more, staring deep into your eyes.

Adam: "You complete me, Yn. You're the light in the darkness that has filled me for so long." His mouth captured yours again, this time with a hunger that could not be quenched.

Adam: "I'll never let anything hurt you, my love. You're mine, forever." He trailed soft kisses down your jawline, along your neck, tasting your skin. He dragged his nails over your collarbone, causing shivers to ripple through your body. With a smirk, he continued to explore every inch of your body.