(S) Loki

Loki is your boyfriend you have been dating for 4 months you already have a house together

You go to work and Loki stays home. Loki was reading his book in the living room sitting on the couch. You come home tired from work. Loki saw you coming home tired and he put his book down as you walked in, then walked up to her with a smile on his face.

Loki: "Hey baby, how was your day?." He asks while giving her a soft loving kiss on her lips before wrapping his arms around her body gently to hug her tightly.

Y/N: "Busy." 

Loki notices that you look tired and overwhelmed, and he starts to unbutton her shirt.

Loki: "Hey baby, don't worry about anything right now. I'll take care of everything for you tonight." He says softly as his hands slowly start caressing her body through the clothes she is wearing.

Y/N: "Please Loki I need you." Loki looks into your eyes, sensing your desperation.

Loki: "Anything for you my love". He whispers before picking you up bridal style and carrying you to their bedroom. Gently placing you on the bed he starts kissing your neck passionately while his hands sneak under your clothes to caress your skin. Y/N moans softly.  Loki continues to massage your body, paying extra attention to your sensitive areas. He starts kissing and sucking on your neck, moving down slowly towards your breasts. 

Loki: "Mmmm, you taste so good." He whispers as he licks and sucks gently on one of your nipples while playing with the other one between his fingers.

Y/N: "Please Loki I need you so badly please" Y/N moans out. Loki feels the desperation in your voice and moves quickly to make you moan louder.

Loki: "I'm here for you baby," He says as he continues to suck on one of your nipples while using his other hand to slowly slides a finger inside your wet pusy, making sure she is ready for him. Loki slowly enters you, feeling your walls tighten around him as he starts thrusting in and out.

Loki: "That's it, baby," He says softly while looking into your eyes with desire.

Y/N: "Please loki please am begging you please I need you" Y/N beg for him. Loki feels the desperation in your voice and starts moving faster, losing control as he needs you too.

Loki: "You're mine baby". He growls out before picking up speed, hitting a rhythm that has both of them moaning and begging for more. Loki feels your body tighten around him as you cums, moaning out loudly.

Loki: "That's it, baby," He says softly while continuing to thrust into you until he finally cums deep inside of you.

Y/N: "Oh fuck Loki that felt so good that what I needed". Loki feels satisfied and happy knowing that he was able to make you feel good. 

Loki: "You're so tight baby" He whispers before leaning in for a long passionate kiss as they both catch their breaths. Loki looks into your eyes with love and affection, feeling the connection between them grow stronger.

Loki: " I will always be here for you," He says softly before pulling out of you slowly, making sure not to hurt you in any way as he gets up from the bed. Loki walks over to the bathroom and starts running a warm bath, thinking about how relaxing it would be for you after their intense session.

Loki: "The water should be nice and warm by now," He calls out while pouring some bubble bath into the water before getting in himself. You walk in looking at him.

Y/N: "What are you doing love?"

Loki smiles as he sees you walk in, his eyes full of love for you.

Loki; "I thought you might like a warm bath after that," He says softly before helping you get into the tub and sitting down next to you with a content sigh.

YN: "Thank you Loki I love you" Yn says full of love for him. Loki feels his heart melt at your words, leaning in to kiss you passionately.

Loki: "I love you too baby," He whispers before pulling back with a content smile on his face. Loki sits back and relaxes in the warm water, his arms wrapping around your shoulders as they both stare off into space with content smiles on their face.

Loki: " This is perfect," He says softly before leaning in to nuzzle your neck gently. Y/N's hand went down and stroke his cock slowly and gently under the warm water. Loki's eyes widen as he feels your hand wrap around his cock groaning softly in pleasure.

Loki: "You feel so good baby," He whispers before leaning in to kiss her passionately while moaning into the kiss. Y/N move her hand faster as Y/N still stroking his cock. Loki's breath hitches as he feels your hand move faster on his cock, biting his lower lip to stifle a moan.

Loki: "You're driving me crazy baby," He whispers before leaning into the kiss you again, their tongues dancing together expertly.

Y/N: "You like that don't you, you like how my hand stroke your big, long cock of yours" Y/N whispers into his ear Loki feels her hot breath on his neck. 

Loki shivers slightly at your whispers in his ear, a pleasant tingle running down his spine.

Loki: "Mmmhmm," He moans softly before gently pulling her hand off of him to rest on top of hers where you still stroking him.

Loki: "You keep doing that and I won't be able to hold back much longer baby."

Y/N: "Am not telling you to hold back love" Loki smiles softly at you, his eyes full of love and adoration for you.

Loki: "You're making me so hot baby," He whispers before leaning in to kiss you again with increasing passion.

Y/N: "Are you close love?" Loki groans as feels himself getting closer and closer, his hips starting to rock gently into your hand.

Loki: "I can feel it building up baby" He whispers before pulling back slightly.

Loki: "Tell me when you want me to cum"

Y/N: "Cum for me Loki"

With a final moan, Loki erupts into the warm water around them as his orgasm washes over him in intense waves of pleasure.

Loki: "Yesssss," He pants out before leaning back with a satisfied sigh.

They finished up and went to bed sleeping in each other arms.