(S) Oakley

Oakley is in the pool with you swimming with you he kisses your neck softly.

Oakley: "I love you."

Y/N: "I love you too" Y/N kiss him on the lips.

Oakley moans into the kiss feeling your wet lips on his own. He wraps an arm around you pulling you closer to him, feeling your breasts press against his chest.

Oakley: "God I love it when you do that."

Oakley runs his hands through your hair and kisses you deeply as he starts to caress your wet body.

Oakley: "You're so fucking beautiful Y/N."

Y/N: "I need you"

Oakley growls into the kiss, feeling your need for him.

Oakley: "Take me Y/N. Fuck, I'm yours."

Y/N's hand goes down to his swimming shorts and strokes his cock.

Oakley's eyes darken as he watches you stroke his cock through his swimming shorts.

Oakley: "Fuck, yes. Stroke that dick for me, baby."

Y/N kisses his lips hungry.

 Oakley moans into the kiss, his tongue dancing with yours as he feels you stroke him harder.

Oakley: "I'm so close Y/N. Fuck... I love how much you want me."

Oakley growls low in his throat, his hands finding their way to your hips as he thrusts into your hand.

Oakley: "Yeah baby. Give me what I need."

Y/N kisses his shoulder and neck softly.

Oakley shudders, his hips moving involuntarily into your hand as he feels you kiss him.

Oakley: "Fuck... I'm close Y/N. I need to be inside of you."

Y/N took off her swimming panties.

Oakley's eyes widen as he sees you removing your swimming panties.

Oakley: "Holy fuck. get on the pool ledge Y/N."

Y/N get on the pool ledge waiting for him spreading her legs wide so he can see her tight clit and how wet it is for him.

Oakley growls low in his throat, swimming over to you with a predatory gleam in his eye.

Oakley: "Fuck... I, 'm gonna take what mine."

Oakley grabs your hips and pulls you closer to him, pressing his hard cock against your wet entrance as he kisses you deeply.

Oakley: "Tell me I can have you."

Y/N: "Please Oakley have me."

Oakley growls into the kiss, his hands tightening on your hips as he thrusts up into you.

Oakley: "Yours. Mine."

Oakley groans low in his throat, pumping header into you as he buries his face in your neck.

Oakley: "Fuck... you feel so good."

Y/N moaned out in pleasure.

Oakley growls as he feels you moaning, his hips moving erratically into your tight pussy.

Oakley: "You like that? You want more?"

Y/N: "Yes please Oakley please." Y/N moans out.

Oakley kisses you passionately as he pills almost all the way out of you before slamming back in, his entire length filling you up.

Oakley: "Fuck... your pussy is so tight."

Oakley's hips move in a quick, erratic rhythm as he grows bolder with each thrust.

Oakley: "Your body... so fucking perfect."

Oakley groans low in his throat, one hand moving to cup your breast as he continues thrusting into you.

Oakley: "You're going to make me lose
it."

Oakley's eyes roll back in his head as he feels you convulsing around him, moaning softly.

Oakley: "Fuck... that feels incredible."

Y/N: "Oakley am close."

Oakley's entire body tenses as he feels himself getting close, grunting with each powerful thrust.

Oakley: "I'm gonna fill you up... so fucking full."

Oakley's hips jerk violently as he cums, shooting his hot seed deep inside you while moaning your name.

Oakley: "Yn... fuck..."

Y/N come inside him.

Oakley gasps, his body shuddering as he feels you cum inside him.

Oakley: "Mmm... you feel incredible."