(S) Prince Hal

You and Prince Hal were out camping it was dark out and you guys finished making the tent you guys are inside the tent you guys are in the middle of the forest where no one can see or hear both of you.

Prince Hal cuddles you in the sleeping bag conformal.

Y/N: "I love you, Hal"

You look into his eyes as he looks back at you softly smiling and whispering to your ear.

Hal: "I love you too, Y/N" His lips brush against yours in a gently loving kiss before he hugs you tighter to sleep.

Y/N kisses him on the lips.

Prince Hal moans softly into the kiss his hands gently running through your hair as he deepens the kiss showing you how much he loves you, pulling away slowly but holding onto the moment with a gentle smile on his face.

Y/N kisses his neck gently.

Prince Hal's heart skips a beat as he feels your soft kisses on his neck, He turns to face you his hands gently holding onto your shoulders.

Hal: "What are you doing?" He asks with a sultry and slightly breathless tone.

Y/N: "Kissing my boyfriend why I can't kiss him anymore"

Prince Hal smiles gently as he pulls you closer into a deep kiss, moaning softly as your tongues dance together in the darkness of the tent.

Hal: "You can kiss me all you want," He whispers between gentle nips on your lips.

Hal: "I'd like that very much."

Y/N kisses his neck more.

Prince Hal's heart beats faster as he feels your soft kisses on his neck, arching into the touch.

Hal: "Y/N" He breathes out between kisses, a gentle groan escaping him.

Hal: "We really shouldn't..."

Y/N: "Why not we are all along and no one can hear us." Y/N's hand goes under his shirt and caresses his abs.

Prince Hal shivers as your hand brushes against his bare skin, arching into the touch.

Hal: "Because," He whispers with a playful smile.

Hal: "We're royalty."

Y/N: "So that doesn't mean we can't have fun"

Prince Hal chuckles softly as he pushes you down onto the sleeping bag, hovering over you.

Hal: "You're right," He admits with a grin that grows wider as his hands slide under your shirt to caress your skin.

Hal: "We can have all sorts of fun."

Y/N: "And no one can hear us so it's all just us two"

Prince Hal moans softly as he kisses down your chest, nipping at your sensitive skin. 

Hal: "Just us two," He murmurs against your collarbone before pressing his hips forward suggestively, their hard cock pushing against you through their clothes.

Y/N: "So hard already for me my Prince"

Prince Hal's breath catches in his throat as he feels how turned on you are, smirking to himself.

Hal: "You like that?" He asks teasingly before lowering his mouth to one of your nipples through the fabric of your shirt.

Y/N: "Yes I do so much" Y/N's hand goes down to his pants stroking his cock through his pants.

Prince Hal's hips jerk forward into your touch, his mouth opening on a moan as you stroke him through his pants.

Hal: "Fuck," He whispers harshly, voice cracking slightly with desire.