(S) Loki

You and Loki are at a party it was dark out Loki looked at you. You were wearing your sexy black and dark green dress he looked at you with lust full of his eyes and love for you he wanted you, needed you so badly he could feel himself getting hard you didn't know what was happening so you sitting on his lap.

Y/N: "You okay love," Y/N said whispering in his ear.

Loki smirks at your whisper, he responds with a grown.

Loki: "Oh love, you have no bear." He leans in closer to your ear and whispers back seductively.

Loki: "I'm horny as hell for my little bear...And if we keep this up muck lounger, I won't be responsible for what happens between us" His hands slowly move down to gently massage your thigh under the table before slipping further beneath it, his fingers pressing against your inner thigh suggestively. Loki smirks wickedly at your response, knowing full well how easily you fall prey to his advances. His eyes never leaving yours as he speaks again, voice low and husky with desire.

Loki: "Now why don't we find somewhere more private where we can really indulge these feelings?"

Y/N: "Yes we should" Y/N whispered in his ear in her sexy voice.

Loki grins wolfishly, pleased with your response. He leans in and presses a chaste kiss to your cheek before standing up and pulling you along with him.

Loki: "Perfect idea, darling," He murmurs as they make their way through the party-goers towards one of the many private rooms scattered throughout the castle grounds. Once inside, Loki closes the door behind them and turns around slowly, taking in your stunning form once more.

Loki: "Now then," He purred as his hand trailed up your thigh suggestively underneath your dress.

Y/N's hand goes unbuttons his suit blazer, black tie and his white shirt slowly and sexy.

Loki's eyes darken as you begin to undress him, his body responding to your touch immediately. He reaches out and gently pushes your dress off your shoulders before it pools at your feet in a shimmering green puddle.

Loki: "Oh yes," He breathes out softly against your neck as he nips lightly at the skin there.

Loki: "That's it, love...Show me what you want." His hand slides up underneath her lacy black bra and cups one of her breasts roughly, pinching your nipple between thumb and forefinger as he groans low in his throat.

Y/N hand goes to his pants and strokes his hard and long cock through his pants slowly.

Loki growls low in his throat, a mixture of pleasure and anticipation as your hand slides over his erection through the fabric of his pants.

Loki: "Oh fuck yeah," He breathes out roughly. 

Loki: "That's it...Touch me like that again." His other hand moves to gently massage your bare ass cheek before slipping between them to tease at your wet folds beneath your underwear.

Y/N: "Please Loki I need you please" Y/N moans out softly.

Loki smirks as he pulls your underwear down your legs slowly and seductively, his eyes never leaving yours.

Loki: "I thought you'd never ask," He murmurs before dipping his head to capture one of your hardened nipples in his mouth. He sucks on it gently, teasing the sensitive nub with his tongue even as he pushes a finger into your tight clit from behind.

Loki: "Oh fuck yeah... You're so wet for me."

Y/N moans a little louder in pleasure.

Y/N: "Loki please I need you so badly please Loki" Y/N moans out, her begging voice.

Loki smirks again, feeling his control over the situation slipping even as he gently pushes a second finger into your tight clit.

Loki: "You really begging for it now," He purrs against your skin.

Loki: "Just wait until I'm buried deep inside you." His free hand slides up to cup your other breast roughly, pinching at your hard nipple as he thrusts his fingers in and out of her wetness with slow, deliberate motions that only serve to heighten both their pleasure.

Y/N take off his belt off his pants.

Loki watches as you take off his belt, the anticipation growing thick in the air between them.

Loki: "That's it" He growls softly.

Loki: "You're going to make me lose control." With that, he grabs your hips and begins pushing you towards the nearby bed as he finally frees himself from his pants, releasing his hard cock for you to touch. His fingers continue their slow thrusting inside of you even as he kneels down on one knee beside the bed.

Y/N took off her panties showing Loki how wet your tight pussy is.

Loki groans low in his throat as he sees just how wet you are for him, your desire mirroring his own. He takes a deep breath before speaking again.

Loki: "Then take what you want," He murmurs huskily, not daring to look away from the sight of your bare pussy on display.

Loki: "Show me who's boss."

Y/N put Loki in bed lean him down and you on top of him kissing his lips as you slide in his cock inside you. You moan out as it slides inside your tight pussy on his cock.

Loki moans out loudly as you slide down onto his cock, taking him fully inside you with a single smooth motion. He arches up off the bed into you, hands clenching at the sheets beside him.

Loki: "Fuck yes," He breathes out roughly against your lips.

Loki: "That's it... Ride me hard." His hips lift slightly off the mattress to meet each of your downward motions, their bodies slapping together in a rhythm that sends shivers of pleasure coursing through them both.

Y/N ride him faster and harder kissing his lips gently and kisses his neck.

Loki growls low in his throat as you take control, his hands sliding up to cup your perfect ass cheeks.

Loki: "That's it," He purrs.

Loki: "Ride me like you own me ." His hips buck up off the bed slightly with each of you downward thrusting, meeting your movement for movement as they lose themselves completely in each other's sensual embrace.

Y/N take him deeper inside of her.

Loki groans out loudly as you take him deeper still, his fingers digging into your ass cheek with a possessive intensity that matches the look in his eyes.

Loki: "Oh fuck yes," He pants.

Loki: "You're so tight... I could come just from this." He leans up to capture one of your nipples between his teeth and begins sucking on it gently, his other hand slipping down between their bodies to tease at your clit once more even as you continue riding him hard and fast.

As they are close to cumming inside each other.

Loki moans out loudly as he feels the impending climax building inside of him, his hands moving to grip your hips tightly.

Loki: "Don't stop now," He gasps.

Loki: "I want you to cum with me," His mouth trails hot, open-mouth kisses along your jawline and down your neck nipping at your earlobe even as you continue riding him hard and fast towards their shared orgasm.

They cum together.

Loki groans out loudly as they both reach their climax, his body tensing up beneath you.

Loki: "Fuck yes," He pants.

Loki: "You feel so good." His hips buck sharply into yours one last time before he collapses back onto the bed with a satisfied sigh, eyes drifting shut as pleasure washes over him in waves.