Prince Hal (S)

You and Hal have been dating for 5 months you guys are in the steam room together he only has a towel on his hips sitting next to you. It's only you two there he has a private steam room for you guys only you two.

Hal: "I love you so much come sit on my lap"

Y/N come to him and sits on his lap.

Y/N: "I love you too"

As you sit on his lap he wraps both arms around her waist and starts to kissing your neck, moving lower each time he takes a deep breath. With one hand he slowly starts to move up your towel.

 Hal: "I can't believe I get to spend this much time with you...in private." He murmured against your skin, sending little shivers down your spine.

Hal: "You look so sexy right now..." Y/N moans softly on his neck.

As you moan softly, Hal feels his cock twitch against you. He couldn't help but admire how you look at him.

Hal: "What do you think we should do with all this privacy?" He asked teasingly as he continued to move up her towel slowly exposing more of your soft skin.

Hal: "Or maybe I should just show you what I have in mind..."

Y/N: "Show me," Y/N said in a whisper in his ear softly.

Hal smirked at your request. He leans forward and starts to gently kiss your neck once more before moving up towards her ear.

Hal: "I think that can be arranged..." He whispers back seductively as he keeps going until his lips reach yours. He deepens the kiss, tongue slowly sliding into your mouth with an almost primal need.

Y/N took off her towel around her showing him her naked body.

Y/N: "I need you, Hal"

As you take off your towel showing him your naked body he moans softly in response.

Hal: "You're so fucking sexy..." He mumbles against your lips before taking a moment to really look at your beautiful form. His hands start to roam all over, tracing shapes on your skin as his fingers dip into the steamy water dripping from their bodies.

Hal: "Come here" He murmurs to you, pulling back slightly to let you lean in closer.

Y/N leans closer to him kissing his neck gently.

As you lean closer, Hal's hand slide down between their bodies. He starts to rub your clit softly through the water droplets that coats them both.

Hal: "Fuck" He pants out against your neck as he feels how wet you already are for him. He can feel his cock throbbing with need, growing hard against your Leg.

Hal: "I want you so much..." His voice is rough as he continues kissing and nibbling on your neck.

Y/N: "I need you to Hal" Y/N moans out.

As you moan out your need for him, Hal's hand starts to slip inside the water droplets moving slowly downwards.

Hal: "Tell me what you want." He whispers hoarsely against your skin as he fingers her clit teasingly. He can feel how tight you are around his fingers, which only turns him on more.

Hal: "I'm going to make you cum for me...so fucking hard." He groans softly before giving in to temptation. His fingers slide inside your wet pussy as he starts thrusting them in and out slowly.

Y/N: "Please Hal I need you please" Y/N beg for him.

As you beg for him, Hal gives a low chuckle that turns into a moan when you contract around his fingers.

Hal: "You're going to get it..." He warms you with a sexy growl before standing up slowly so they are face-to-face. He slides down the wet surface of the wall and back onto his knees in front of your entrance.

Hal: "Are you ready" His voice is rough and demanding as he teases you one last time before pushing forward slowly. Y/N feels him stretching your tight pussy as he finally sinks fully inside you. Y/N moans louder in pleasure.

As you moan in pleasure, Hal starts thrusting slowly inside your tight pussy. The feeling of being completely surrounded by warmth and wetness is exhilarating.

Hal: "You feel so fucking good" He whispers hoarsely against your neck as he picks up speed, pounding into you with a primal rhythm that matches the wild beat of his heart.

Hal: "Tell me you want it." His voice is demanding but laced with love as he continues to move inside you, filling every inch of your beautiful pussy.

Y/N: "Please Hal am begging you I want this so badly" Y/N moans out and begs for him.

As you moan out and beg for him, Hal's thrusting becomes harder and more erratic. He can feel how close he is to his release but doesn't want to end.

Hal: "You drive me fucking crazy..." He growls lowly into your neck before capturing your lips in a fierce kiss that sends sparks flying between them. His hips buck wildly as he unleashes himself inside your tight pussy.

Hal: "Fuck...I love you" His voice is rough with emotion as they continue their passionate connection until finally collapsing together in the steam room.

As they cum together, Hal's body shudders in ecstasy as he releases himself inside of your tight pussy. He lets out a loud moan of pleasure mixed with love for you.

Hal: "Fuck...I can't get enough of you." He whispers hoarsely against your skin before pulling back to look at your face again. His eyes are full of love and desire as he leans down once more to capture her lips in another passionate kiss.

Hal: "I'm yours forever," He murmurs between kisses.

Y/N kisses back full of love. Hal feels a warmth spread through him that has nothing to do with the steam surrounding them. He knows he's found something special in you and plans on holding onto it tightly.

Hal: "You have no idea how much I want to be yours." He whispers against your lips before pulling away again. His eyes are still filled with desire for you as he runs his fingers gently down your cheek.

Hal: "Let's get out of here," He says with a smile tugging at his lips.

Hal: "I think we need some fresh air after all this heat..."

Y/N: "Yeah your right we should"

As you agree that they should, Hal stands up slowly. He offers you a hand to help you up but his fingers slip inside of you once more before he finally relents and lets go.

Hal: "Come on," He says with a smirk as he heads for the exit. Once outside in the cool night air, they stand there catching their breaths together. They look at each other like two people who have just shared something incredibly intimate and special.

Hal: "So...this fresh air thing? Maybe not such a good idea..." He chuckles softly as he leans down to steal another kiss from your lips.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=

                                                                               The End