Chapter 3: Dawnclan

( Chappie 3!!!)

Dovepaw P.O.V:

Dovepaw woke up to the sound of tweeting birds perched on the branches of the trees outside her den. The playful mews and squeaks of kits filled the air, as they chased each other and played games. She stretched lazily and got up, padding outside, where she saw her mentor, Blossomfoot, engaged in a conversation with Rockclaw about their training regimen.

The sun shone brightly, casting a warm glow on the forest floor, and a gentle breeze rustled the leaves, sending a wave of fresh scents towards Dovepaw. She walked over to Beepaw, who was playing with the kits, and greeted him, "Hi Beepaw! It's such a beautiful day, isn't it?"

Beepaw looked up from his game and smiled at his sister, "Yes, it sure is! Perfect for playing with the kits."

As Dovepaw watched the kits frolic, Riverkit looked up at her with big, bright eyes and asked, "Dovepaw, do you want to play with us?"

Dovepaw smiled, feeling her heart swell with warmth, "Of course, I'd love to join in the fun!"

Dovepaw was enjoying her time with Beepaw and the kits when Blossomfoot, her mentor, called her over. "Dovepaw, come over here please!" Blossomfoot called out. Dovepaw, curious about what her mentor wanted, quickly padded over to her. 

"What's up, Blossomfoot?" Dovepaw asked.

Blossomfoot smiled and said, "Since you trained extra hard yesterday, I think you deserve a day off."

Dovepaw's eyes lit up with excitement. "Really? That's amazing! Thank you, Blossomfoot!" she exclaimed, grateful for the rest day.

Blossomfoot nodded. "Of course, Dovepaw. It's important to take breaks when you need them. Just make sure you come back ready to work hard tomorrow," she reminded her apprentice.

Dovepaw nodded in agreement. She couldn't wait to spend the day relaxing and having fun with her friends.

( That's all for chappie 3!)