Chapter 15: Dawnclan

CHAPPIE 15!!!

Beeheart P.O.V:

Beeheart, a young warrior, was eagerly waiting for Dawnpaw's return from hunting. He had been unable to go hunting himself since he hurt his leg while climbing down the mountain. 

Jaypaw, the apprentice, noticed Beeheart waiting and walked over to him. "Beeheart! How are you feeling?" he asked with concern. 

Beeheart smiled and replied, "I feel fine now, thanks a lot, Jaypaw!" Jaypaw expressed his gratitude and then asked, "But are you sure you will be able to hunt?"  Beeheart didn't hesitate to reassure Jaypaw, "Yes, I am sure." He was determined to prove to himself and to the other cats that despite his injury, he was still capable of providing for his clan. 

Jaypaw was satisfied with Beeheart's answer and ran off to find Hollowtree, who was deep in conversation with Hazelwing. Beeheart watched Jaypaw go, feeling grateful for his concern and support. He knew he had a lot to prove, but he was determined to show everyone that he was still a valuable member of the clan, no matter what obstacles he faced.

Beeheart had been resting for a while when he heard Pouncefoot's voice echoing through the clearing where they were staying. "MOONTAIL!MOONTAIL IS DEAD!" he screamed with tears in his eyes. Everyone turned to him, shocked. "Are you sure?" Mistystar asked with concern. Then she noticed the limp body behind Pouncefoot. "Moontail? What happened?" Mistystar asked Pouncefoot, who frowned. "A rogue attacked her!" he said.

"What?!" Mistystar exclaimed, looking at Bumbletalon. "Go find the rogue," she ordered him.

"No need! I have already killed him," Pouncefoot said.

"Really?" Mistystar asked with disbelief.

"Yup!" Pouncefoot confirmed.

"Well, good, I suppose," Mistystar said. Then she looked over at her sister. "Oh, Moontail!" she said, tears forming in her eyes.

"BEEHEART! LOOK WHAT I CAUGHT!" Dawnpaw said as she rushed up to her mentor, excitement in her eyes.

"Wow!" Beeheart said, looking at the vole Dawnpaw had in her jaws. "Well done, but now is not the time to be loud. Look!" Beeheart said, nodding his head over to Moontail's body.

"W-what happened?" Dawnpaw asked, frowning.

"A rogue attacked her," Beeheart explained.

"Oh no!" Dawnpaw said, rushing over to Moontail's body and leaving Beeheart alone.