Chapter 19: Dawnclan

( Btw Kotlc fans I found a new name for Fitz! ( I don't like him okay, he's a jerk) FitzyBit**y is his new name 😉

( I'm sorry but blame Spin the Wheel, DoveWing x SpringIvy is going to be a ship)

BeeHeart P.O.V:

BeeHeart was engaged in a conversation with his sister DoveWing, but he noticed that her attention was drifting away towards SpringIvy. He couldn't help but feel that something was off, so he asked DoveWing if she was paying attention. She apologized for not being present and promised to focus. Despite the lingering feeling, BeeHeart decided to share some news with DoveWing. 

"What's on your mind, BeeHeart?" DoveWing asked, trying to appear more attentive. 

"I have something exciting to tell you. LightWhisker and I have decided to become mates," BeeHeart said with a hint of joy in his tone. 

DoveWing was surprised but congratulated them both. However, in a hesitant tone, she revealed that SpringIvy had also been interested in BeeHeart but was too scared to share her feelings. BeeHeart was struck by this revelation and didn't know how to react. LightWhisker, who overheard the conversation, walked over to them, and BeeHeart had to explain the situation to her as well. 

"SpringIvy has feelings for me too," BeeHeart said, feeling guilty and confused. 

LightWhisker was taken aback and tried to hide her disappointment. BeeHeart felt terrible for causing any trouble between the two friends. He wished he could make things right but was unsure how to do so.

After DoveWing promised to talk to SpringIvy, both BeeHeart and LightWhisker expressed their gratitude for her help. BeeHeart then turned to LightWhisker with a gentle and reassuring tone, "Please don't worry, even though I may feel bad, I would never leave you. You are too important to me." Hearing these words, LightWhisker's smile widened, "Thank you so much, BeeHeart. You are a true friend." BeeHeart responded with a contented purr, "Of course, LightWhisker. I will always be here for you."