Chapter 9: Dawnclan

( CHAPPIE 9!!!) 👁️👄👁️👍

Dovepaw P.O.V:

Dovepaw was still reeling from the shock of the earlier events that led to Ivystar's sudden death. She felt lost and anxious about the future of her clan. Who would become the new leader? Would it be Lavenderhaze, the experienced deputy who had always shown great leadership skills, or someone else? Dovepaw didn't have any answers, and the uncertainty made her even more restless.

As she was lost in her thoughts, her brother Beepaw approached her and said, "Hey, Dovepaw! Lavenderhaze is going to be the new leader, but she doesn't know who to choose for deputy!"

Dovepaw's ears perked up at the news. Lavenderhaze was a wise choice for the new leader, but the decision about the deputy was equally important. She asked her brother, "Does she have any ideas?"

"Yeah, she's deciding between Dawnheart and Blossomfoot," Beepaw replied, looking around at the other cats gathered in the small cave on the mountain.

The group of cats had found refuge in the cave after the long journey, and now they were waiting to hear the new leader's announcement. Dovepaw and Beepaw joined the other cats and waited with bated breath for Lavenderhaze's words.

Finally, Lavenderhaze called out, "Attention! All cats old enough to catch their own prey gather around!" Her voice echoed around the cave walls, and the cats quickly assembled around their new leader.

"As you know, our brave leader Ivystar has moved on to Starclan," Lavenderhaze began. "So, I shall be the new leader, and shall now be known as Lavenderstar!"

The cats cheered for their new leader, and Lavenderstar continued, "The new deputy shall be Dawnheart!"

Dovepaw felt a wave of relief and excitement wash over her. Dawnheart was a skilled warrior, and Dovepaw knew that she would make a great deputy. She looked around at the other cats and saw that they were just as pleased with the choice.

"Dawnheart! Please step up!" Lavenderstar said. "Will you stand by me and the clan even in dire situations?"

"Yes!" Dawnheart replied confidently.

"Will you serve the clan, even if I pass on?" Lavenderstar asked.

"Of course!" Dawnheart replied with a smile.

"Will you fight for our clan and even sacrifice your life for us?" Lavenderstar asked.

"Yes, I will!" Dawnheart said proudly.

"Then I select you as the new deputy of Dawnclan!" Lavenderstar finished.

The cats erupted in cheers, and Dovepaw felt a sense of hope and renewal. With Lavenderstar and Dawnheart at the helm, she knew that her clan would thrive and prosper.