Chapter 8:Duskclan

( CHAPPIE 8!)

Pouncepaw P.O.V:

Pouncepaw and Beepaw were walking along the narrow mountain path when they suddenly heard a loud yowl coming from the front of the group. It was Ivystar, the leader of Dawnclan, who was in trouble. Pouncepaw and Beepaw looked to the front of the group and saw that Ivystar was hanging on to the edge of the path with just one arm. She had slipped and was now struggling to keep her grip.

One'eye, who was walking behind Ivystar, quickly crouched down and tried to help her up. However, as he did so, Ivystar lost her grip and pulled Oneye down with her. The two cats tumbled down the steep mountainside to the horror of everyone watching. "Ivystar!" the cats yowled in unison.

As the two cats fell, Ivystar had already told everyone that she was on her last life. As soon as they reached the bottom, there was a loud thump that reverberated across the mountains. Everyone knew that the two cats had reached the ground. Lavenderhaze, one of Dawnclan's most experienced warriors and deputy, let out a heart-wrenching scream, and most of the Dawnclan cats started to cry.

Despite the tragedy, the group knew that they had to continue and complete their journey. Beepaw choked on his words and let out a yowl of appreciation for Ivystar, who had always been a brave and determined leader. The rest of Dawnclan soon joined in, and even Duskclan, their long-standing rivals, joined in the chorus of yowls.

Pouncepaw thought that Ivystar and One'eye even though they were not in his clan, still felt a missing piece in his heart for them and a  pang of sadness, He knew that they would live an amazing life in Starclan. Even though they were no longer with them, their memories would always be cherished by their friends and allies.