Chapter 7: Dawnclan

Dovepaw P.O.V:

Dovepaw was standing near a path that led towards a mountain, watching the kits play a game of tag. They were running around, laughing and squealing with delight. Dawnkit was chasing after Riverkit, patting his tail and shouting, "You're the two-leg now!" Riverkit was trying to run away from her as fast as he could, but he was no match for his friend's speed. "Ah! I'm coming for you Sparkit!" he exclaimed after he was tagged, as he ran after his sister.

As Dovepaw continued to watch the kits playing, Leafpaw suddenly appeared beside her and greeted her, "Hey Dovepaw!" Dovepaw was slightly surprised to see her, but she quickly responded, "Oh hi Leafpaw!" They started walking together, side by side, in silence for a few moments.

Finally, Leafpaw broke the silence and asked Dovepaw, "So, how do you like your life as a Dawnclan cat?" Dovepaw smiled and replied, "Well, it's great! I love being a part of Dawnclan. The only downside is that the kits always wake up at dawn and wake everyone else up!" She chuckled to herself, thinking about how she used to be just like them when she was a kit.

As Leafpaw and Dovepaw walked together, Leafpaw turned to her friend and asked whether she had a crush on anyone. Dovepaw hesitated for a moment before replying that she didn't. Leafpaw then revealed that she had a crush on Pouncepaw, her voice lowering almost to a whisper as she spoke.

Dovepaw raised an eyebrow in surprise, but before she could say anything else, the group of cats suddenly came to a halt. The sound of Ivystar's voice filled the air, and she announced that they had arrived at their destination. The cats would need to go single file from here on out, with some of them carrying the kits.

Dovepaw fell into line behind Aprilheart and followed the rest of the cats, her thoughts still dwelling on Leafpaw's confession. She wondered what it would be like to have a crush, and whether she would ever feel the same way about someone as Leafpaw did about Pouncepaw.

( Chappie 7 doneeeee!)