SIDE STORY-3: Pizza Time

THIRD-PERSON POV:

The Spider Boys, weary from their respective encounters today, gathered at their mansion for a much-needed pizza party. The aroma of freshly baked pizza wafted through the air, setting a casual and relaxed atmosphere.

Zain, taking a bite of his pizza, recounted the incident at the Nakano household. "You won't believe what happened today. The Nakano sisters drugged Uesugi."

"No way! Did they actually?"

"Nah, fam that's a crime, isn't it? You could go to jail for that."

"You could, but there's no evidence except me."

"Will you do it?"

"No, I'm actually gonna confront her tomorrow."

*WHISTLE* "Someone has the hots for a girl already!"

"Shut up. It's nothing like that. I was actually pretty mad about it."

"Damn..."

Arush, sipping on a soda, shared his encounter with Aoi Hinami. "You remember how I was meeting an online friend the other day?"

"Oh, yeah. What happened there?"

"It was none other than the social queen of Class 2-B: Aoi Hinami."

"Damn, what a lucky bastard."

"No, I found her quite annoying actually. She's too self-obsessed for her own good."

"Oh, yeah? There's someone like that in my class too." Zain said. "Name's Horikita."

"I actually have the same type in my club." Ritvik said.

"Are you talking about Yukinoshita?" Agrim asked him, and Ritvik nodded in response. "Wow, talk about a coincidence."

"Coincidences can be freaky, you know?"

Agrim, leaning back in his chair, reflected on the new connections he made. "I met some interesting people in my club as well. A classmate of yours, Arush– Eru Chitanda. Classic Lit Club. Quite an interesting individual. Oh, I also met Oreki's childhood friend– Fukube. That guy was full of energy."

"Bro your club sounds like a dream compared to mine. We have to fulfill people's desires in our club. We got our first request the other day and I'm already considering quitting the club."

"Damn, that actually sounds interesting. Can I join?"

"Please don't. We agreed to keep our distance at school at least, please don't ruin that for me."

"Oh? You think you're some big shot now just because you embarrassed the big-bully of our year?"

"W-what? No!"

"Blud thinks he's him."

"Shut up, I'd wipe the floor with all of you."

"Is that a challenge?"

"You're on, pal. Anywhere, anytime."

"Might as well humble you."

"Okay guys, I was just kidding– Let me tell you something, let me tell you– STOP! I'M SORRY!"

"Anyway, what'd you find at that warehouse?"

"Oh, yeah. Let's head to the lab, we're gonna have a field day today!"

...

"We'll need to come up with a plan to take on Shocker and Taskmaster..."

"If your intel is right, then these guys are definitely better than C-Tier villains."

"Of course it's right, you moron. Why would I lie?"