Why are you here?

*Jade*
I woke up, head resting on Andy's chest and his arm wrapped around me. He was still sleeping and his slow breathing made my head go up and down. I was thinking about last night, how he made me feel. All the things I never thought I would do, but I did. His arm moved as he was stretching which interrupted my thoughts.

"Morning beautiful" he smirked as I got up from his chest and looked at him.

"Morning. How did you sleep" I asked pecking his lips. They tasted so good.

"Amazing. I had you lying on me. And last night was pretty amazing" he smirked again which made me laugh.

"Wanna go for round two?" I chuckled about to kiss him when my phone rang.

"Argh" I sighed as I turned over and picked up the phone that was on the bedside table. As I answered Andy grabbed me and started kissing my neck.

"What?!" I yelled and I as I did Andy stopped.

"No go away" I was furious. I could feel Andy rubbing my back trying to calm me down.

"I don't want you here" and as I said that I hung up the phone and slammed it on the bedside table.

"What's wrong?" Andy asked bringing me closer to him as I turned around. He kissed my forehead and laid down and put me on his chest. I was already calming down.

"My mum wanted to know where I was and she wanted to meet Drake and say sorry" I sighed.

"If she comes near us I will do something" Andy said and his tone got more sharp and deep. I knew why he hated my mum, she kept him and Drake away from me, and she was also a bitch to me. I knew him seeing her was a bad idea.

"That's why I said go away" I said in a calm tone hoping Andy will get calm too.

"I'm sorry" regret in his voice.

"Why?" I asked shocked.

"She is still your mum, I shouldn't threaten her"

"My mum kept this massive secret from me, kept my family away from me and the person I love with all my heart and a son that is the cutest thing. I just can't wait to get to know him but I would have to if she didn't take me away" now I was getting furious. So furious I sat up and got out of bed.

"I'm getting changed and we are all as a family, including the band, are going out for a family day" I pretty much demanded.
I was about to get my shirt off the floor when I felt Andy's hand wrapping around my waist. I was still naked and his hands sent shivers down my bare skin. He kissed my neck and whispered in my ear "it's going to be ok". When he said that it made my hairs at the back of my neck stand up. He tightened his grip. I turned to face him and I kissed his cheek.

"You always know how to calm me down" I smiled. He looked at me with such lust and love I just wanted to pin him to the bed.

"We should get ready" he said biting his lip. He looked down at my boobs one more time before getting ready. I glared at him

"What? I won't see them until tonight so I need to remember what they look like until then" he grinned and I chuckled.

"You're so cheeky"

We got changed and was about to head out the door when the door knocked. When I opened the door I was speechless.

"Hello Jade"

"What are you doing here" Andy growled walking up to the door.

He guys! I'm back! Sorry for taking so long but I'm back for good and will be posting often and yeah :D thanks for reading and all the comments and votes I appreciate it a lot! Love you guys and keep reading and commenting it honestly makes my day. The next chapter will b up soon. Thanks lovelies <3