You liar!

*Jade's Pov*

I walked out if the room, my hands in my hair and my head low. This is too much to handle, this can't be true. But what Andy was saying, the feelings I felt, it must be true.

I reached to the front of the room where CC, Jake, Ashley and Jinx stayed in. The sorry was opened slightly and I pushed it open a but further to see what was happening inside.

"So do you think she will believe Andy?" Jake asked Ashley, who was turning the tv in for Drake.

Ashley ran his hand through his hair and looked down at the floor. "I don't know man, I hope she does. I miss her" he spoke.

"Dude I know you have had a crush on her this whole time, and I know you secretly hated Andy for taking her, but she needs to believe for Andy and" Jake points to Drake.

Wait, so Ashley, Ashley Purdy. Liked me! And he still does?! Ok my kind is going to explode from all this madness today. I didn't want to stay anymore because it was too much, but I stayed anyway, maybe to get a little sense out of what I just herd.

"She was my best friend first" Ashley raised his voice, causing Drake to turn his head to face Ashley. He was looking at him with such guilt.

He is too young to go through all this, and to even feel guilt. With that thought I started to feel guilty.

"Man calm down" CC spoke, sitting next to Drake and rubbing his back and gesturing him to go back to watching tv. Drake did.

"He stole her from me when he came to our school" Ashley said quieter, but still had anger in his tone.

"She loved you man you know that, but she never looked at you like she does to Andy. I know that hurts you, but it's true" Jake said, squeezing Ashley's shoulder.

That's when I ran. I ran down the hall, down the stairs and out of the building. I needed to think. This all is just like a massive bomb that exploded at my face.

I ran to the park, and sat on the swing. I had a best friend, his name was Ashley. We went to the same school, then Andy comes. We become best friends, Ashley still has crush on me and starts hating Andy. Me and Andy move in, have a baby, gets hit by a car, losses memory, dad left for another woman and here I am now. My mother pretending my father died and I'm 17 years old.

I repeat this over and over in my mind. It doesn't sound as complicated once u repeat it. I just needed proof, proof that proves this isn't a joke. Or a dream.

I took my phone out, 1 o'clock in the afternoon. An idea pops in my head and I dial my mums number.

"What do you want?"

"Mum, I need to ask you something"

"No you cannot eat the left over dinner from last night"

"No mum, this is serious"

"What is it?"

I take a big breathe and I gulp. I'm too scared to know the truth.

"Spit it out" my mum demanded.

"Is dad really dead? Am

I really 17? Do I have a child?!" I started to raise my voice, I didn't mean to.

It was silent for a moment. I could hear the door shut, like she went in a different room.

"Why do you ask such things" she finally spoke, but very softly.

"Andy. I saw him here. He told me everything" I started to cry, realising what he said was true.

"That fucking Andy" my mother spat.

"Don't you speak of him like that! At least he loves me enough to tell the truth!" I scream at her, tears running out of my eyes like a waterfall.

"I did this for....." I cut her off.

"You lying bitch! I hate you! You have treated me like shit, and u have lied about me having a child, having a family!" I was so furious and angry and upset.

For once she didn't yell back, for once she had nothing to say. I could hear her sniffling as she was crying.

"I love you" she finally spoke.

"Liar!" I screamed.

"You lied, hit me and treated me like shit!" I continued. I had so much rage.

"I was angry too!" She finally yelled back.

"Your father cheated on me and left me for some bitch!"

"Doesn't mean u can put it out on me" I said.

I was about to yell at her even more, but then I saw a figure walk towards me. I couldn't see who it was for all the tears where welled up in my eyes. The figure reached to me and took the phone and threw it on the ground. The figure took my in their arms and hugged me while I so bed on their shoulder.

"It's ok beautiful" his deep voice said. That voice, so soft. It made me feel safe. I felt loved.

"It's all going to be ok"

Hey guys! Sorry if this isn't good, I just decided it on the spot:/

I'm gonna make her have flash backs of her dad in the next chapter, thanks to a user commenting the idea in my authors note:)

Please comment, vote and read! Thanks so much to you guys and I will hopefully have the next chapter done quicker, I'm on holidays now so it shouldn't be a problem:)))))

Thanks again!