Alone

I woke up in my room, remembering everything that happened last night. It was so magical, he was so sweet. I can't believe he asked me to be his girlfriend, like are you serious! Damn he is hot.

I went to get up when someone behind me pushed me down. I screamed and a hand went around my mouth.

"Darling it's just me" Andy said so soft.

"OMG Andy you scared me. Wait.....your here.....and mum...." I started to get an anxiety attack when Andy put his arms around me and hugged me.

"Don't worry sweetheart, I herd them leave like half an hour ago"

He was running his fingers through my hair and kissed me on the forehead.

I looked down and saw we were still in our clothes, thank god! But Andy wasn't in his shirt just pants, which is really sexy.

"So, wanna chill here today?" I asked, hoping last night wasn't a dream and he still wants to be with me.

"Sure beautiful, I have band practice at 6, but before then I would love to hang with you" my smiled press as he finished.

I hoped out of his hug, got out of bed and was heading towards my door.

"Where are you going?" Andy pouted, and having a massive frown on his face.

"I'm getting breakfast for us two, you stay in......" I couldn't finish, Andy was already out tackling me to the ground.

"Your not leaving me again princess" he said while tickling me now that I was on the floor.

"Andy! OMG stop I'm so tick......." I couldn't finish, I was laughing too hard.

"Something wrong Jade" Andy laughed, still tickling me.

"Yeah my boyfriend is tickling me to death!" I screamed, laughing and giggling.

"Oh no don't die" andy said.

He stopped ticking me and wrapped his arms around me, keep in mind we where still on the floor.

"My beautiful princess" he smiled and with that smacked his lips on mine. We made out for a while, until I broke it off.

"Ok, as much as I would love to do that all day, we need to get breakfast" I said starting to get out of Andy's grip, stood up and placed my hand in his as he got up.

"What would you like?" I asked.

"You" he smirked, being as sexy as ever.

"To eat" I giggled.

"Still you" he stood closer now and was biting my ear.

I moaned and he smiled , pulling away and was about to kiss me again.

"Andy contain yourself, after breakfast I promise" I smiled as he gave me his puppy dog eyes.

"But your so irresistible" he said which made me blush.

I headed towards the kitchen and saw a note that was from my 'mother'. It read: Me and Ryan decided to explore around and will be staying at a hotel from non stop fun for three days, meaning we will be gone for two nights. Please don't text me, I wouldn't want anything ruining it, but if you have to fine. From mum.

Gee so much love. I scrunched the paper and tossed it in the bin without thinking twice.

"Everything alright baby?" Andy asked, coming up to me and giving me a hug.

"My mum is a cow, and she is gone for two nights and three days with my brother. I guess that's a good thing, considering my mum would just ignore me anyway" I sighed and hugged him back.

He pulled me away and stared at me seriously. "This isn't right, it's anything but right. She shouldn't treat you like that. You can't be alone for two nights" he explained, stroking my cheeks.

"It won't be safe, especially in this town. And seeing from all these boxes you have only just moved in, no wonder why I haven't seen such a pretty lady around here before" he continued, and picked me up and placed me on the bench.

"Your coming with me to band practice, then after we are both coming back here and I'm staying the night, alright with you babe?" And as he finished he kissed my cheek.

"Of course! Are you sure your band members wouldn't mind" I asked worried. I really really wanted to meet the rest of the band, I mean come on it was BLACK VEIL BRIDES!

"They wouldn't mind, especially since your smoking hot and your my new girlfriend" he smirked.

"Now I'm hungry......*claps hands* make me food" Andy joked.

"Oh please! Make your own food" I giggled back.

"I will tickle you" he threatened.

"I will bite you" I chuckled.

"Oh.....I would like that" he smirked "very feisty. I like feisty girls" and ended with a wink.

Sorry guys its a short chapter. I got my new iPad today and some stuff has been going on..... It's not that good I know and I'm sorry. Keep reading and commenting and voting:))

.