Its done

*Jade's Pov*

"Babe please pass the popcorn" I said to Andy.

We where home in my little house with Andy after band practice. They where so amazing I couldn't help but cry when I had to say good bye to everyone. Jake suggested we meet up again, which made me super excited.

"Sure beautiful" he said, walking from the kitchen to the couch.

"What do you wanna watch?" I asked taking a handful of popcorn and shoving it in my mouth.

"Do we have to watch something" Andy groaned, then turn to my face and smirked.

"What do you have in mind" I grinned back, putting the popcorn bowl on the floor.

Andy smacked his lips on mine, so soft, so tasteful. He was sexy and just amazing I needed more. I put my arms around his neck and laid down, putting Andy ontop of me.

"We don't have too....." Andy was saying as we broke but I cupped his face and brought his lips back to mine. After Andy realised I wanted him, badly, he started to go faster. The kiss got passionate and he brought his hands to my waist.

"Jade" he said In between our kiss.

"Mmmmm" I groaned trying to point out I just want him. I crave for him.

"Your so beautiful" he started to say "and you deserve someone who will treat you right" he continued still Kissing me rough but with the softest touch.

"And...." He kept speaking while we kissed which made me question wether he wanted to make out and be interment or not.

I took my lips off his and opened my eyes to see Andy's eyes still closed thinking we where still kissing. Once he realised his eye popped open. Those crystal blue eyes staring at me with such warmth, such care.

"And what?" I asked sitting up a bit, making him go back.

"And that's not me......" He said looking down and now avoiding my eyes. What was he saying?! I thought he wanted me, I thought this is what he wanted.

"What do you mean? Your andy bie......" I was introupted.

"Yeah I know who I am but in reality I'm a bad guy" he looked like he didn't want to say, but he had to.

"I like you that much I don't want to hurt or screw things up, like my past" he sighed. He started to stand up. No this can't be happening. I knew dating andy would be too good to be true.

"What do you mean?" I asked again, not understanding.

I grabbed his wrist.

*Andy's Pov*

She looked at me with such sadness I was about to break. But I had to.....it. I'm not the guy she deserves, I've hurt people in the past.

I went back ontop of her and kissed her forehead.

"Please understand?" I got out, I didn't know what else to say.

"We havnt even been out for a whole day and your already breaking up with me" she looked like she wanted to cry, but she didn't. She was so strong. I didn't want to imagine that beautiful face of hers to cry.

"I knew it was to good to be true" I herd her say under her breath.That hurt me, a lot. I didn't want her to think that at all!

"No" I said. I grabbed her hand, but she couldn't look at me anymore.

"Don't do that if your just going to go" she said, still avoiding my eyes. I sighed and got up from the coach.

"I'll text you" I said. I still really want to contact her. At least be friends. I can't hurt her that way right?

"Why?" She asked. I couldn't look at her now. I'll just run to her and kiss her. And some how in the future hurt her......

"Ill see you later" and with that a walked out the door, just wanting to run back in.

Hey guys sorry been kinda busy and sorry if this is a bad chapter:/ please vote and comment thanks heaps :D