Ashley

*Jade's pov*

Me and Andy walked into the hotel hand in hand. I so badly just wanted to spend some family time together with Drake and Andy, but I knew I had to talk to Ashley. I had to let him know that I remember who he is, how much he meant to me. How much he means to me now that I remember.

Just as I was about to let go of Andy's hand and head to Ashley's room, andy stopped us both and faced me.

"How about we have a date night tonight and catch up together after you spend the day with Ashley?" Andy smiled.

"That would be lovely" I said back shyly. His blue eyes looked straight into my hazel eyes and read my thoughts. He knew I was still shocked he was a lead singer in Black veil Brides and was the father of my child. That I was his girlfriend and he was my boyfriend.

"Babe...." Andy starts to speak.

"I'm sorry it just might take a while" I said pecking his cheek.

"I know" he grinned. "And is that all I get" he pouted.

I smiled and bite my lip before kissing his soft lips. He put his hands on my waist and I pulled out of the kiss before it got to heated.

"I'll see you later" I smiled and he winked at me back.

I took a deep breathe before opening the door to Ashley and the other guys room. As soon as the door opened Jake, Jinx, CC, Ashley and Drake all turned their heads and faced me. I blushed and I knew Ashley noticed because he gave me a grin.

"Hey mummy" Drake smiled and came up to me to give me a hug.

"Can I hug you now?"

"Of course you can. I'm sorry love I was just....." I didnt know how to explain it to a little boy. To my little boy.

"It's ok mummy, daddy said this is how you would react" he smiled up at me.

"Hey honey, can you go back to daddy's room, I need to speak to uncle Ashley" I bent down so I could look at my son in the eyes. He was so cute, I can't believe he was my beautiful son.

"Ok mum" he kisses me on the cheek and skips out the door.

"Want us to go too?" Jake asked with a smile. He seemed really sweet and was really understanding.

"If that's ok" I said standing back up. All three of the boys headed to the door and each one before walking out gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"See ya later Jade" CC said before leaving.

Ashley looked at me with shock. I was confused as to why and was about to ask, but he started to speak first.

"How are you and Andy?" He asked, not looking at me.

I walked towards the coach where he was sitting and say next to him. I put my hand on his leg and put my hands on his cheek to make him face me.

"This is about me and you" I said and his eyes widened.

"What about you and me"

"I remember. How we where best friends. And how you where a big part of my life. I want us to be like that again. I'm so sorry I didn't...." I was about to finish my sentence when Ashley gave me a massive hug.

"Don't you dare be sorry. You where in a car crash for gods sake. How r u suppose to remember?!" He chucked into my shoulder. I remember that chuckle. I would hear it everyday when we where at school. How could I forgot someone who was such a big part in my life. All of a sudden I started to cry.

"Please don't cry" Ashley said. He stroked my hair and pulled me closer.

"I can't believe I forgot you" I sobbed.

He kissed my forehead and broke our hug to look at me. His hand was still stroking my hair and even though he gave me a big smile, I saw tears forming and he looked like he was holding back from crying his eyes out.

"I missed you so much Jay"

"Jay?" I asked while whipping a tear off my cheek.

"I use to call you that" he chuckled again.

"Did I have a nick name for you?" I asked laughing.

"You called me ash" he smiled.

"I will remember that. Ash" I laughed and put my head on his shoulder.

"Your long hair is in my face" I said while spitting out his long black hair.

"Hahahaha sorry" he got his hair out of my face and held me to his shoulder.

*Ashley's Pov*

I really want her. More than anything. I want to call her mine. I want to hold her like this every night and kiss her on her forehead and tell her how much I lover her. How much she means to me.

I want to pin her down and make out with her. Feel my tongue play with hers. I want her to want me, but I know that will never happen.

I can't get these feelings put of my head, I just can't. I've loved her ever since I set my eyes on her. I love the way she laughs, smiles, when she cries of being so happy, holding her hand when she was scared. I missed those things so much.

But Andy is my best mate and she has a kid with him. And she loves him too much. I love her too much. She doesn't see me that way though.

I'm glad she remembers me being her best friend though, at least I can have that. I wouldn't know what I would do if she never remembered and only remembered about Andy.

I felt her breathe on my neck as her head was rested on my shoulder. Oh how much I want to tell her how much she means to me. How I want to be more than a friend to her.

Shut up Ashley you can't. Andy is your best mate. Yeah what a mate, stealing her in the first place. But as much as I hated him doing that, I still call him my bro.

"I should go" Jade said interrupting my thoughts.

"Oh ok" I let her go as she got up.

"I'm going on a date with Andy" she said, blushing and smiling. Of course she is. Shut up, shut up be happy for her.

"Awesome hope you have fun" I smiled back.

As she left the room it felt like my heart left my chest with her.

"I love you" I whispered.

Hey guys I'm so so so so so sorry my wattpad has been messing up and a lot happened at home and holidays so doing stuff. But I promise ill upload the next chapter either tomorrow or the day after. Please don't hate me /.\

I love you guys for reading and voting and commenting you guys make me happy:)

As again I'm so so sorry and will be on it more

And next chapter will be sexual, just heads up hahaha!

Thanks guys xxx