Yes

"I'm back sweet heart with your dinner" I herd my mother say to my brother. I was still in my room, unpacking my stuff and having a million thoughts in my head. Andy biersack, I met him today, and he wanted MY number. I swear this is all just a dream. His eyes still stayed in my memory. The same eyes his nephew had. Wait......andy doesn't have a sister. He can't have a nephew from his sister like he said.

My thoughts got interrupted as my mother walked in. "Tomorrow me and Ryan are going to see a movie, if you have the money come, if you don't well you can't come" and with that she shut the door.

Good I get to have the little house to myself, hey maybe if things turn out good with Andy, he could come over tomorrow. I looked at my watch that was around my right wrist, and it read 11.

I can't wait an hour, I'm too excited. With the thought I headed out of my room and went out of the front door, mum and Ryan where too busy eating dinner and watching tv to noticed.

I walked to the park, hugging myself as it was very cold and stupid me forgot a jumper. I reached to the swing set and started to swing back and forth. I pulled my phone out and put my head phones in and put fallen angels on.

It got to the chorus and I jumped up from the swing, not caring and sing out loud while dancing "WE SCREAM! WE SHOUT! WE ARE THE FALLEN ANGELS"

I herd a chuckle behind me and instantly turned around.

Andy was standing there, grinning and looked at me head to toe.

"I like your dancing and singing there Jade" I blushed.

He must think I'm an idiot, singing his song and dancing like an idiot, I wanted to die right there.

I took my head phones out of my ears and put my phone back in my pocket.

"So how are you Jade?" He asked walking towards me and put his arms around me.

"I'm a bit cold. How are you Andy" I said soft and calm as I saw him looking in my eyes.

"I'm perfect now" he smiled and took his jacket off and placed it on me.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked as he put his arms around me again and we say under a tree close by.

"Anything" his deep sexy voice said, turning me on.

"You just met me, I'm a crazed fan, and your treating me like I'm your girlfriend you have had forever. Why is that?" I said placing my face right in front of his.

"I feel like your someone I have been looking for my whole life" his words said so soft. I bit my lip and turned my face.

He got his hands and turned my face, facing him again and smacking his lips on mine. His lips were so soft, it was amazing. His tongue entered in my mouth and I moaned as it did, he smiled under and we started to get more passionate. Faster and faster we went, my hands on his face and his hands around my waist. It was amazing, is this actually happening? His hands started to go lower and I took my face away, making me upset.

"Andy we just met, how do I know you just don't want to get in my pants" I sighed. He looked in my eyes and spoke something that made my heart beat so fast "Jade, I know we just met. But it feels like I've known you Forever. I need you, I couldn't stop thinking about you after the park today. Something about you.....it's magical. I don't just want to be in you pants, that would be a bonus. But I'm planning on having you as my girlfriend, and I would respect anything you say or decide" he smiled finishing and placed his hands in mine.

"Did you ask me to be your girlfriend?" I asked, massive smile on my face and cheeks boiling hot.

"Yes I am Jade, please, don't see me as rock star Andy Biersack, see me as Andy, you boyfriend" and as he finished I nodded my head.

He smiled with me and our lips met again.

Sorry it's a bad chapter guys. I didn't know what to do D: hope this is ok anyway. Please vote and comment and thanks for reading:))) love you guys xx