CLUB ECLIPSE

After thinking about it for a week, and a little persuasion from Carly, I decided to meet with Arik

After thinking about it for a week, and a little persuasion from Carly, I decided to meet with Arik. I shouldn't care if we had a good relationship or not, but he was doing me and Liam a huge favor. I could never repay him for this, not even with money. We would have to talk to each other, and I didn't want to make it awkward. So, I decided to clear the air on how I felt about him. When we spoke about meeting, he told me he was free tonight and to meet him at his club. Eclipse was tucked behind a luxury hotel in the middle of the city. Several blocks away from my office, where I had just come from. I didn't know what to wear because I didn't want to look too classy, but I didn't want to look like a slut either. My closet was not stocked with clothes suitable for a nightclub. After shuffling through my clothes for an hour, I decided to wear a black dress that hugged my body and stopped mid-thigh, and six-inch Christina Marie stilettoes. I did my make up to perfection or so I thought. I usually wore a natural look, but tonight I created a smokey eye using black shadow to give myself a sexier dark appearance. I felt out of place, but I needed to talk things out with Arik.

I leaned against my car and thought about the conversation I had with Carly yesterday.

"You're using him as a what?" She started at me in shock.

I looked around quickly to make sure no one was listening and repeated myself. "A sperm donor."

"So, this means that you're going to have a baby?"

"I hope so, I'm not crazy about the idea though." I picked up my martini and took a sip. I wasn't supposed to tell anyone, but Carly was like a sister to me. She was family and I could trust her with my secret.

She grinned, "I think it's sweet that he is doing this for you. You said some mean things about him in the past, I'm glad that he has forgiven you."

"He doesn't know I said those things about him," I mumbled.

She stared at me in shock, but I knew she was being sarcastic. "You mean he doesn't know that you said he was a stubborn, stuck up, arrogant asshole, that feels entitled to his brother's success and doesn't want to do anything with his life?"

I couldn't say anything, I felt ashamed. "I said those things because they were true at the time."

She laughed a little, "what would you say now?"

"I would thank him for what he is doing and move on. I'm not going to kiss his ass because he seems like he changed. I'm glad that he is doing something with his life. It makes things a lot easier for Liam."

She took a sip of her margarita, "I can't believe how sexy he is."

I almost choked on my drink watching as she daydreamed about him from across the table. "Carly."

"What? Come on, you can't deny it, he is fucking gorgeous. I see why the girls are losing their minds over him. He was on the cover of Gentleman magazine and he is the model for the new Dior cologne for men."