SANTA

LIAM

LIAM

Something was telling me Daniela was keeping something from me. I didn't want to accuse her of anything, and maybe I was over reacting. I needed to be sure though, so I called my brother, and told him I was stopping by. When I walked in, he offered me a drink, and this time I declined. I don't know if I was coming to see him for advice, or to confirm he wasn't doing anything behind my back. We were rebuilding our relationship, and he seemed to be taking it seriously.

"I think Daniela is keeping something from me." I didn't want to beat around the bush.

He frowned, "what made you come up with that?"

"She missed her appointment to track her ovulation."

"She said she was busy with her clothing line. That could be the reason why she missed it," he said, pouring himself a cup of bourbon.

"You sound like her," I whispered. "I don't know if I'm over reacting or if this is something I should be worried about. She wanted a baby more than anything. Why would she miss her appointment?"

"Liam, this is a conversation you need to have with her. I don't know what she's thinking or why she missed her appointment. I told you, when I saw her, it was only for ten minutes. She said sorry about the things she said, and I told her it was okay."

I knew my brother wouldn't lie to me. But knowing he was in Paris and he missed his appointment too didn't sit right with me.  "You told the doctor you were in Paris, and that's why you missed your appointment. Why were you in Paris?"

"I had business. I model for a few designers that were at fashion week."

I felt stupid. Here I was interrogating my wife, and brother when they were busy. Daniela wanted to have a relationship with him, and now I was making her feel bad about having one. "Sorry, I forgot. While you were there, did you see Daniela?"

He took a sip of his drink, "no. There were too many people there. I forgot she went, but congrats to her on her success." 

I sighed, placing my face in my hands. I felt like I was losing my mind. "I know I'm not giving her what she needs. Being pregnant was important to her. I panicked when I noticed she wasn't taking an interest in it anymore. That's what I thought before I found a negative pregnancy test in the trash."

He stared at me confused, "You don't have sex with her?"

"I did two weeks ago, but I didn't cum in her."

"Does she know you didn't?"

"I don't know. To be honest,  I don't think she noticed. It was like her mind was some where else. Her moans were forced. She even forced an orgasm. Daniela, has never forced a fucking orgasm."

"If you're having a problem with her, you need to talk to her."

He was right, but she would give me the runaround. "She's not going to be honest. I kept asking her if me working too much was bothering her, and she lied."