FLAME

My dress and bra had been taken off, and abandoned in the hallway as we made our way to his bedroom

My dress and bra had been taken off, and abandoned in the hallway as we made our way to his bedroom. I tried to catch my breath when he pushed me on the bed, but he was on top of me before I could blink. He captured my lips again in a kiss that took my breath away. Damn, he was good at what he did. He had my body on fire, and I was on the verge of begging him to hurry up and put the flames out. I went to cover myself.

He grabbed my wrists stopping me, "I thought you wanted this?"

I chewed on my bottom lip nervously, "I do." My brain kept trying to remind me that I was a married woman. I shouldn't be doing this, but as soon as he took off his shirt, those thoughts vanished. His body was the image of perfection. I stared in amazement at the colored markings of tattoos on his neck, chest, arms, and torso. Despite my fear, I wanted to touch him; it was an itch that needed to be scratched. I placed my hand on his chest, and started to trace the outline of a dragon. He was different compared to Liam, with all his muscles and ink.

He stood up and undid his jeans, pulling them down. When I could finally take a good look at him fully naked, I was in awe at what I saw. He was no ordinary man, and he didn't have an ordinary cock. I could see why the girls were going crazy. He was a living God. As he walked towards the bed, I started to worry that I might have thrown myself into much deeper water than I could possibly swim in. He was big. Much bigger than what I was used to, and I had my doubts if he would even fit inside me. He seemed to understand my sudden fear, and a smirk appeared on his face. My chest rose and fell rapidly as he dragged my panties down my legs. He never broke eye contact with me as he lifted my lace panties to his nose and inhaled deeply. When he pulled open the drawer to the bedside table, I was confused. I was about to question him, but then I saw the small golden package in his hand. It was a condom. It was good to know that at least he played it safe. He ripped open the package with his teeth, rolled it on smoothly, and grabbed my ankle firmly, yanking me towards him. I wanted to ask about his tattoos, to distract myself from his monster penis, but he climbed on top of me leaving me breathless.

"This feels... wrong," I groaned. Trying to come back to my senses.

He chuckled,, "once I'm done with you, you'll disagree. You want to know why?"

"Why?"

He brushed his lips against mine, "because you're so wet for me, Dani."

Lust grew in his eyes as he grabbed his cock to tease me with it. The head of his cock stroked my clit down to my entrance a few slow times, followed by light taps on my sensitive clit. I couldn't take him teasing me anymore. I was aching with need, and he was torturing me. The more I tried to push myself into him, the more he teased me by rubbing me, and then smacking my clit over and over again.

"Arik, stop teasing me. I want you to make love to me." I protest.

Suddenly, his hand was on my throat, "you're at my mercy. He growled "I'll tease you as much as I fucking want. Once I'm ready, I'll fuck you so hard, you won't be able to walk tomorrow."