ICE SKATING

I took a step towards him, but he held up his hand to stop me

I took a step towards him, but he held up his hand to stop me. What the hell was going on? Why was he acting like this? I opened my mouth to speak, but the look in his eyes told me I would regret it.

"Get on your knees."

I lowered myself to the floor slowly, and began to crawl towards him on all fours. I crawled to the center of the couch and kneeled in front of him.

He chuckled, and leaned back with his legs spread. "I like seeing you like this, Dani."

"Like what?" I whispered.

"On your knees, ready and willing."

I was about to stand up, but he leaned forward and grabbed my face roughly. "I'm going to show you what you've been missing. You said there isn't another side to you, but I'm going to prove you wrong."

I stared at him with so much hate. It pissed me off seeing the amusement dancing in his eyes. "How will you do that?"

He leaned close staring from my eyes to my lips. "I want you to suck it."

I gulped, feeling my skin heat up. He wanted me to suck his cock, while he laid back and watched. He had to be kidding, right? "I don't."

He smirked, "don't act shy now. Stop denying what you know is true. Stop thinking, and just do it." He let me go and leaned back again, sliding his pajama pants off his hips.

His cock was hard and erect. The tip glistened with a bead of precum. I wanted to get up, and tell him no. But that damn unbearable ache came back, and my mouth started to water. Why the hell did I turn into a needy slut when I was around him? I bit my lip, and looked up at him, then back down to his cock. I hesitated for a minute before placing my fingers around his tip, then gently slid them down to his shaft, and then his balls. I wanted to tease him, just like he did me. I wanted him to beg me, just like I had to beg him. Most of all, I wanted to see the bad boy come undone. I leaned my head down, parted my lips, and took his balls in my mouth, tugging and licking them.

"Don't be shy," He said, letting out a low moan.

I smiled, looking into his eyes. "I'm not."

I pulled myself back into a sitting position, and gently grabbed his hand, placing it on my head. "I want you to use my throat," I said slapping his cock against my tongue. He bit his lip as I licked in circles around the tip, before sticking my tongue into his precum.

"You asked for it," he growled.

He grabbed the back of my head and slid my mouth back on his cock, moving his hips up off the couch. He hit the back of my throat and I wasn't prepared. My spit quickly began to lubricate him causing me to gag. He pulled back allowing me to breathe. I moaned and placed a kiss on the tip. He stood up, and I opened my mouth quickly. He didn't hold back this time; he began to drill into my throat with no mercy. The gurgling sound I made caused his cock to pulse, and grow even thicker. My tonsils were aching, and tears were streaming down my face. My head was spinning from how quickly he went from being relaxed to face fucking me. I looked into his eyes searching for mercy, but he didn't show me any. My panties were soaked, which surprised me. I didn't know doing this would bring me so much pleasure. My tongue tried to work on his shaft, pushing up and down, and then around. There was no way that I could keep up with his hips, and he knew that.