Chapter 4

Sun: Why you hold itt's hand papa. He said.

Day: I hold his hand because..i.. he licks his lips seductively while looking at me
..because I want to hold his hands.

I get shocked while he looking at me with lust in his eyes.. but I didn't say anything..

Mr:good morning khun day and khun sun, breakfast is ready.He said and suddwnly i come out from my delusion and I pull away my hand. Now I understand why everyone warned me and sun said don't fall in love with his papa.

I can't understand what I think mlnow is right or not, but I am preety blocked because today is my second day only but khun day already holds my hand.

I don't understand why every one said that khun day is cold hearted and brutal and everyone is very afraid of him.

But with me he shows his very sweet and lovely side of him.He openly tries to flirts with me or he just wants to holds my hand. When I looked at him he already looked at me and he looks very dissatisfied and waits for my answer.

He looks very dissatisfied with the fact that I pull my hand away from his hand.He wants to know my explanation why I pull my hand away. When I look at sun he also looks confused like me.

Day. Is there something wrong itt.he asked.

Itt: n..no khun Day. There is nothing wrong.i replied.

Day: itt i already told you to call me Day.he said in irritated tone.

Itt: okay.i said and he smiled.

Day: then tell me why you pull your hand  itt. Do you want to join us itt. He asked come close to me .

Itt: i can walk on my own . I said and he quickly back off." Thanks for your sweet jesture. Khun D...he itreupted me by put his index finger on my lips..

Day: itt call me Day,keep remember it . He said in fierce voice. It's like my words wake up the beast.

Itt: okky Day. I said and he nodded. Then he turn around to his son. I see that he observes everything and surely he asked me questions later.

Sun: put me down papa. He said and khun day do the same. Sun runs towards me hold my hand and take me to table to eat breakfast.

Breakfast goes smoothly. I and sun talks a lot and also have fun. When Sun said something to his papa, he said nothing,but he smiles and nodded only. Khun Day didn't see at me and talks with me. It's like he is angry at me.

After having breakfast we all do our regular work. Sun and I enjoy a lot together and also do lot of outdoor also.khun day strucks in his office all the day.

Around 5 30 pm I sit in the garden after completing my all work.i read book as I love reading a lot one of his subordinates comes and said their boss want coffee.

I feel something strange why he call me even though all other sevants are there. I go to kitchen and prepare coffee for Khun day. When I about to go one of other subordinate of Khun day come .

Where are you go. He asked and I tell him. He looked at me from  head to toe and sighed softly.
// DONT GET ME WRONG , LISTEN ME CAREFULLY WHEN YOU GO TO KHUN DAY ROOM ,ONLY GO ONTO HIS ROOM WHEN ATLEAST ONE OF HIS SUBKRDINATE IS THERE OR HE IS IN BATHROOM. DON'T STAY THERE AND IMMEDIATELY LEAVES THE ROOM WHEN YOUR WORK IS DONE.  DONT STAY THERE ALONE WHENE YOU ARE ALONE THERE. I WARN YOU WITH GOOD INTENTIONS. I WANT TO WARN YOU AS YOU ARE VERY BEAUTIFUL AND THIS I....// He can't complete anything when one of his friend call him and leaves.

I get shocked and starts to think why he said that. I remember that I have to go then i immediately leaves. I reached at the door of khun Day.i take deep breath and knock his office door

" khun Day your coffe is here." I shouted fearfully." Yes comein" he said irritate voice. Then I entered his office. He works on his laptop. He signals his subordinates to leave the room. All his subordinates leaves the room. KHUN DAY'S PHONE RINGS AND HE TURNED AROUND AND TAKE THE CALL.

Before leave the room one of his subordinate said that.// LEAVE THE ROOM BEFORE EVERYONE LEFT IF YOU CANNOT ABLE TO LEAVE IN TIME THEN REMBERS ONE THING NEVER GO NEAR KHUN DAY'S TABLE WHEN HE SIT ON THE TABLE. KEEP THE TRAY ON THE SIDE TABLE AND LEAVE IMMEDIATELY. I WARN YOU. //. He said and he immediately leaves the room.

I immediately go inside and out the tray on the side table . Then i quickly runs towards door to leave room. When I about to leave the room , someone pull me from my waist.

I get started,when I turn around to see then I find out that it's khun Day who pulls me. He immediately lock the door.

Itt: please leave me  I have to work to do .khun Day I said as I feels my legs are trembling. He come very close to me.

Day: how many times I have to told you never call me khun Day. He moves little downward and come very close to my chin." It's my last warning to you itt never call me khun Day again . I cannot control my actions.  He said in low and seductive voice.

Then he kiss my chin,then he try to lick my lips but I push him back slightly.

He then let me go and I open the Door and leaves his room. Before leaving the room I see Khun Day, his eyes is filled with lust and he also bit his lips and wink me.

Then I go to garden and was the book to divert my attention. Then i think about the warning given by khun Day's bodyguard. " they try to help me?? From whom ? Khun Day?  They try to help me from khun Day? I think in my mind.

*to be continued*