Chapter 14

As Day left the room,Itt breaks down. Now he reliased that he shouldn't agreed with nick's idea at first place. Now he feels very week and helpless. He wants to leave the mansion as soon as possile. He gatherd himself, wipes his tears and leaves the room and goes to kitchen.

Itt: Mr vick, prepare dinner for sir and mam as it's Khun's Day order. Itt said in low voice.

Mr vick: okay , Itt what happened to you, did you cry a lot , your eyers aoore red and swalon

Itt. hmm, nothing mr vick actually today when i met Khun Day's parents, so i just remembered my parents,that's why i just cried. itt lied to him.

Mr vick: Are you sure itt, you cried because you just missed your parents or  Are you afraid of khun Day as he tortuing you because you betrayed him. He said in low voice. Itt get schocked. He doesn't understand how Mr vick know about it.

Itt: H.. how you know about it, Mr vick. He askedwhile sturrting a litte.Then Mr vick starts explaining him.

(Actually Mr vick knew that itt is tortued by Khun Day. The day when itt and meen get intimated and Day also get back from work. As he he heared Day's voice when Day found out that itt is cheated on him with meen. Mr vick also saw that girl left the mansion hurriedly. when he go upsstairs and found out that itt had beeb punishing by Day brutaly.''NOW ITT YOU UNDERSTANDS WHAT ARE THE CONSEQUENCES OF BETRAYING ME"Day's voice is been sounded.He also heared itt's sobbing )

Itt: So you already knew mr vick what Khun Day did to me. Itt said in shaky voice.

Mr vick: yes itt i kew everything. I  knew that khun Day liked you and always flirted with you ad he also proposed you. I am sorry itt you know i can;t do anything against Khun Day. He said in trmbling voice.

Itt understands Mr vick's compulsion very well. HE starts sobbing again and Mr vick consoles him . When itt calm down then Mr vick and itt goes to table and arranges dinner. Day's parents, Day and sun already waiting for dinner. Then itt helped Mr vick to derving the dinner. Firstly Sun invites Itt to have dinner with them , but Itt tell them that he is not hungry and he will eat dinner lately.

while eating dinner Salmon whispers in his grandpa's ears. He begs him to talk with Day. Day notices this. 

Day: what happened sun , tell papa what you whispered in Grandpa's ears, hmmm. He said in soft voice.

Day's father: Actually in morning i got call from londn. My secretry told me that there is problem so i have to returned back. Also ther will be vaccations in Sun's school so sun's wants to go with us to london. Can salmon go with us for some time.H e said in poilite tone.

Day: Do you really wanted to go with grandpa and granny , baby.Day asked sun. Sun smiles widely. Then Day also agreed. Day's parents also get very happy as they also wanted this.

Day: so when will you leave for london, ma and papa. Day asked him to his parents.

Day's mother: child it,our flight is 6 am in the morning. His mother said. Day said nothing but he nodded slightly. After having dinner Day's parents sits in the living room and watchin tv. Itt and sun go to Sun's room as itt helps sun to pack the bag. 

While packing salmon's bags sun and itt talked a lot and they laughed, After some time Day comes into Sun's room to check his sun.

Day: are you done with packing sun, you packed your whole luggage .Day asked his son to be sure.

Sun: yes papa i packed my whole luggage. Itt helped me to packed my whole luggage. Day looked at itt and he just nodded.As sun is aparted from Day for 1 month so Day tells sun to slept with him in Day's room. Sun get very happy and hugged his papa. Day also laughs a little.