Chapter 28

Day returned hotel around 5 in the evening. He straightly went reception area where a man in his thirtes is waiting for him .

" Khun Day , all preparations is done as you told me to do", Jack said.

" Okay" Day Said in Normal tone.

" Listen, Go to my room and take itt to pool side area. If he asked you question tell him that there is partry at pool side ." Day said.

" Okay , khun " Jack said and then he left.

// I HOPE ITT WILL LIKE THIS SURPRISE.// Day thinks in his mind.

Itt is watching movie and eat snacks in the room.

KNOCK KNOCK.

Itt get up from the bed and then he opened the door.

" Yes" itt said in soft voice. When there is knock on the door, he expected that it should be Day.

"  Mr itt please come to pool side area" jack said. Itt raised his eyebrow.

" But why" itt said.

" Because there is party at pool side." Jack said.  Itt heard and he nodded .

Jack left immediately. Itt locked the room and then he followed him.

Jack and itt reached pool side area. Itt noticed that there is no party at pool side area.

" You said that there is party but here is no one." Itt asked jack. Jack said nothing. He looked behind itt and smiles softly.

"Jack tell m....." Itt didn't complete his sentence when someone covered his eyes  from behind.

" Who is this, jack help me na" itt said  and he is scared.

Man who covered itt's eyes give Jack signal to leave. Jack bow his head and then he left.

Help.he..... itt is about to shout but then he stopped when the man who covered his eyes kiss itt's cheeks softly.

" Shhhhh, don't get panicked. It's me" said Day' s voice.

Itt get immediately get relaxed when he reliazed that the man who covered his eyes is none other than Day.

" Khun,but tell me what are you going to do" itt said as he get embarassed  as he feels Day' s warm breath behind him .

" Itt Dont say anything and come with me." Day said in low voice and kiss Itt's neck from behind.

Itt feels goosebumps through all his body. His face get red as tomato.

Day takes itt behind pool area. Then he takes him to the room. Sweet and beautiful smell is coming from the room.

Day removed his hands and then hugged him from behind. Itt get amazed and memrized by what he see.

There is large tub filled with water. Rose petals are also in the  tub.

When Day reliases itt from hug, itt turned around to look at Day.

But when itt looked at Day,his whole face and ears become red. Itt feels like blood start pumping towards his face.

Day wears only barthrobe. Although Day wears bathrobe his strong chest is easily visible.

" Itt changed removed your clothes and meet me in tub " Day said in soft voice..

" Okay khun" itt replied and he hurriedly entered into changing room.

Day removed his bathrobe and then he entered into tub.

When Day is thinking about itt, itt came out of the changing room and stand infront of him. He only wear bathrobe.

Day looked at itt and smiled softly. His eyes are full with love and affection towards itt.

Itt removed his bathrobe with shy expression and entered into tub.

He is sitting infront of the Day and itt's smooth back touched Day's strong chest.
Day take liquid soap , apply on itt's smooth back and started rubbing gently and softly.

" Itt tell me what are you doing today all day " Day said.

" Khun , i play many games at play zone and I win all the games." Itt said. Then he tell Day about other activities he had done .

He get very excited when he is telling Day and Day observed itt's behaviour as well.

Day also enjoying listening to Itt.

--------------------------------------------------------------
(IN THAILAND)

Jessica is doing work in the office comfortably.

Ring Ring.

Suddenly her phone started ringing. She answered the call.

" Hello" Jessica said.

" Are you khun Day's secretary right". A man said.

" Yes, it's me" Jessica replied.

" Actually I am  Nathan, mr Billy's secretary".

" Due some personal reasons, mr billy will not be able to have meeting with with khun Day tomorrow. Sorry for inconvenience." Mr Nathan said.

"So, meeting will held only after 3days." Nathan said.

" Okay, I informed Mr Day than I will call u later.

" Okay" mr Nathan said and hanged up the call.

Jessica call Khun Day.

( Day purchased new sim in Mexico.only Jessica and Neil knows Day's new mobile number.)

-------------------------------------------------------------
Day and itt are very happy with each other. Day hugged itt very tightly from back. Itt rested on Day ' s strong shoulders.

Ring Ring

Day's phone started ringing. Day take the phone ,take deep breath to control his emotions as he is intrupted and answerd the phone.

* To be continued*