Neil and Night(ch-2)

Nisha comforts her friend .

"Elena please stop crying. I help you to find about the neil. Please stop crying" Nisha said in soft tone.

" what , seriously bro" Elena said.

" yes, but you have to pay money and it is little costly". Nisha said.

" i don't care about money , nisha , i only want all details of neil . That's it" Elena said in little louder.

" okay, lets meet him tommorow during lunch break at his faculity." Nisha said and elena nodded.

NEXT MORNING

(During recess time )

Elena and Nisha straightly went to Night's faculity and noticed that he sat with his friends at playground.

Both of them straightly walked towards Night.

" Night" Nisha called him and night looked at her.

" can we talk somewhere else" Nisha said. Night nodded and walked with them. They straightly went to cafiteria.

" Hello night, Nisha said me that you  worked as private detactive and find out the details of the people." Elena said and Night nodded.

elena leans toward her friend.

// Bro , he is just a kid how he will chase Neil and get information about him.// Elena whispered in Nisha's ear.

//Elena trust me, he is very good detactive// Nisha whispered back. Elena sighed softly and nodded.

" Night, you have to get all information about this person , all his personal details " Elena said and give him Neil's photogaraph.  Night looked at photograph and nodded. 

" Can, you do it " Elena asked him.

" Phi don't worry, I worked as detactive for 2 years  and got the information of many people. Many of them even broken up ." Night tell her .

"How much  will you charge for find the information" Elena asked him.

"750" bhath." Night said.

" okay , once all the work is done , i will give you the money." Elena said.

Then elena and nisha go back to their faculity.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IN EVEINING

Neil is returning home from company in his car. He noticed that  a young boy followed him on the bike but he ignored it. He reached condo around 5 pm.

Neil parked his car in parking lot and then he entered in his condo. As neil entered in condo young man returned back.

" PHEW THANK GOD PHI NEIL DIDN'T NOTICED ME " Night said as he returned back to his condo. Then he take the shower and changed his clothes. Then he prepared dinner for him. Then he do his homework and eat the dinner.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Neil reached his friend's private house around 8 pm. Where he meet his some high school friends and Gear.

"Hello bastard , how are you." One of neil's friend asked him.

" I am fine, buddy. I am little busy nowdays" Neil replied.

"Where is that bastard, Day" Gear asked neil.

" He has gone to mexico ." Neil replied.

Then neil talked with his friends and gear for some time. Around 11 pm neil returned back his condo.