Chapter 16

After leave his room, Day straightly goes to small room which is in the basement. As he entered in the room Day take out cigratte and lit it. "remove his cloth, and wake him up" Day command.His subordinate do the same thing, " Ahhhhh" Voice echoed from the throat of man who is tied from the rope and he sit on the chair.

As the man wake up, he get shocked as he see Day in front of him who sitting in front of him who is smoking in calm manner." Khunn.. Day i .." he cannot able to speak properly as he is trembling with fear." Did you help Itt to run away, vick" Day asked him in soft voice. " N..No , w.what are you Talking about, I don't know, what are you talking about" Mr vick lied to Day. He didn't know that Day caught Itt already. "You think that you have enough courage to lie me.You know i caught Itt who is running away from thailand with meen.

Mr vick get shocked when he comes to know that itt and meen have been caught by Day. " ahh, s.sorry" Mr vick aploizased to him. Day smoke his entire cigratte with calm demour and thriw it away. H e stands up from his chair and come close to Mr vick. He take out his belt from pant and starts hitting mr vick. Day hitting Mr vick Bare body as he is only wearing boxers.

" AHHHHH." mr vick shouted in pain as Day is hitting him . " you gave plane tickets to meen yesterday , Huhh. Day shouted angirly as he is still beating mr Vick.

(WHEN Day caught meen and itt from the airport and take them into te small room in the basement. Meen fainted with fear. Day orderd his subordinated to tied her on the chair. As they tied her he signalled them to leave. Then Day removes itt's clothes and fuck him brutally. Then he asked him who helped him, firstly he denied to tell Day truth, But when Day starts torturing him like hell and bite his body very hard so Itt tell him entire truth)

" huhh iam sorry boss, i admited that i help them," Mr vick yelled in pain. But Day continously hit him bruatly. After some time Day stopped . "Pom, jim, Keep beating him" Day said in feirce voice. Pom and jim starts beating Mr vick.

IN EVEINING

Day is working in his office. Suddenly his phone starts ringing. Day picks up the call and smile slightly when he see that it's his Best friend.

Day: hello Neil how are you. He replied his friend's call.

Neil: iam fine Day, do wanna have drink in pub tonight. It's gonna be fun. He said.  

As today's day is very hectic for Day, so he thinks to go ane meet his friend which reduces his stress and worries.

Day: okay Neil, i reach here in time. Then they talk for a while and he hang up.

Around 8 pm Day reched pub. He wears black shirt with top 2 buttons are open and he wears blue jeans he looks damn hot. Both boys and girls look at Day with interest.

Then Day see that Neil sits with a girl at the corner table. " Huhh, Neil, you cannot get changed" Day murmerd with laugh as Neil sits with new girl and he clearly know his best friend.

Neil: huhh Day, come this side.Neil waves at his best friend as he he looked at Day. Day then go their and sit with his friend.

Day. Hi , how long are you waiting waiting for me Neil. He asked.

Neil. Nothing , it's gust around 10 to 20 minutes. Neil said.

Bam: hmm who is he p Neil: girl asked as he see Day for first time.

Neil: He is my best friend from high school , babe. Neil said softly as he snuggling girl's neck. 5hwn girl nodded.

Neil: how is sun, probably he is waiting for you. He said.

Day: no he is in London with his grandparents.

Neil: huhh, when he go with his grandparents,Day and how you allowed him to go.He asked as he surprised.

Day: today , there flight was around 6Am in the morning. His school is closed for 1 month ,so he wanted to stayed with his grand parents, so I allowed him to stayed with them.

Then Day take a cigratee, lit it and starts smoking and drinking the alcohol. As Day and Neil are talking, a beautiful girl approached their table and she sit with Day.

Amy: Hello,khun aa. What's your name..girl name amy greeted Day.

Day: hmm , " Day" replied in monotine without looking at the girl. Girl is looking at the Day since he arrived and she got fascinated by Day's charmness.

Amy: nice name "khun Day, I want to know that do you you have girlfriend.girl asked with little embrased tone.

Day: no I don't have girlfriend, nong. He replied in calm voice. Girl get smiled as she comes to know that the guy in which she is interested,is single and didn't have girlfriend.

Neil didn't say anything. He only smiles a little. He doesn't surprised when Day rejected Girl's proposal because he complety understand girl's true intention.

Amy: hih...khun actually I like you, c. Can we become boyfriend and girlfriend. Girl said with red face.

It's exactly what happened what Neil is expected , he only laughs a little. He knows what will Day say next.

Day looked at girl with calm eyes." Sorry nong, but I am not interested to become your boyfriend. he said.

Amy:but.. why..now you said  that y..you don't have girlfriend. Girl said in trembling voice.

Day: yes I said that I don't have girlfriend,

Amy: then what t....girl's voice are instructed by Day.

Day: it' s true that I don't have girlfriend. Actually "I LOVE SOMEONE " he said while thinking about someone.

Any: ohhh ..okay khun b..bye...girl immediately exuesed herself.

Neil: Day, it is true what you said now,Dobyou love someone.He asked . Day get silent for a moment.

Day: hmm Neil, I am just hungry please give me snacks. Day immediately change the smoke and exhale the cigratee smoke.

Neil: i didn't know what you said just now is true or not. But I want to warn you , if you truely like that person then treats that person on. He said and Day sits silently.

Then the dinner is arrived and they starts eating. While eating the dinner, Day suddenly look at the time and now it's 10pm. " Dammit" Day can only cursed in his throat.He exuesed himself and go to washroom.

Then Day pickup the phone and dials the number.: hello it's royal restaurant. Yes it's khun Day.. hm . I want one pordariagge ...yess okay bye. Than Day hang up the call.

Day returned to table , finish his dinner and leaves. Day said Driver to stop at restaurant. Day go inside and takes his order and straightly goes to his mansion.

He goes into kichen and take one plate and spoon and straightly goes into room.
He see that itt is lay down. He come close and wake him.

" Itt, itt wake up " deep voice sounded. Itt get startled. He suddenly move a little with fear.

Day : itt here is your dinner, eat it . Day said in feirce voice and goes to washroom

Itt immediately put porriadage into plate and starts eating. Day come out from washroom and noticed that Plate is keet on the chair and itt is sleeping. He see itt face clearly noticed that itt's face is tear stained and his eyes are Swalloen.

Day lay down and look at itt and sighed heavily. Then he sleeps.

1 week is passed. Day and itt do their normal work. Now Day released itt.
Itt takes coffe to Day in his office. Day is sitting alone and doing his work.

As itt give coffe to itt,  itt takes deep breath and said.

Itt: ku..khun Day.. I want..i. itt said 8n trembling voice. He didn't know how to tell Day.

Day: yes itt, what do you want to say. He said with his eyes on his laptop. Itt gathers courage.

Itt: Actually, I want to re..resgin. I didn't want to wo..work here. He said with his face down and said in shaking voice

Day smirked and looked at itt.

*to be continued*